ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying they are the "cheapest" 750 is not the same as saying they are "cheap"
This. They are the cheapest of the other CW's but still are around 700 for a DS pair. IMO the Chocos are the most luxury looking of all the 750's but to each his own. Also used shoes especially a boot that sucks up ankle sweat is kinda gross lol.

How "used" were they exactly.

Also, kinda nasty to wear someone else's worn sneakers that they had sweat in.
Lmao people in here act like people wear their Yeezys for manual labor. Half if not more than half the people in here don't even wear their shoes and those that do wear them casually.

Lmao people in here act like people wear their Yeezys for manual labor. Half if not more than half the people in here don't even wear their shoes and those that do wear them casually.

Do you wear used clothes and underwear? Why not just save up enough money to get fresh pairs instead of wearing something someone else wore?

Can Anyone With Beluga's, Creams And Zebra's Comment On Their Sizing Opinions As Comared To Beluga's?

Have A Trusty Member Here Looking To Size Swap This 10.5 Beluga I Have For His Size 10 (My True Size) But I'm Hesistant As These 10.5 Beluga's Feel So Close To My Size 10's In The Other Two.

Is It General Consesus With Most That The Beluga's Ran A Little Smaller Than Later V2 Models?

Thanks In Advance :nthat:

once they all have wear in them and the PK forms to you they fit all da same

da snuggies be diffy at first doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom