ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im negotiating with dude about some sz 10 coppers....hes saying ds, but clearly theyve been worn at least once! hang tag not attached, light dirt on boost and theres the pressure spots on bottom of insole...its relatively easy to find market calue on a ds pair...but what about a lightly used pair of sz 10 coppers?? Thanks in advance really could use some insight
IMG9558831.jpg
IMG9558841.jpg
IMG9558801.jpg
IMG9558821.jpg
IMG9558771.jpg

Im negotiating with dude about some sz 10 coppers....hes saying ds, but clearly theyve been worn at least once! hang tag not attached, light dirt on boost and theres the pressure spots on bottom of insole...its relatively easy to find market calue on a ds pair...but what about a lightly used pair of sz 10 coppers?? Thanks in advance really could use some insight
IMG9558831.jpg
IMG9558841.jpg
IMG9558801.jpg
IMG9558821.jpg
IMG9558771.jpg

Check the used pairs on GOAT and then minus about $50-$75

IMG9558831.jpg
IMG9558841.jpg
IMG9558801.jpg
IMG9558821.jpg
IMG9558771.jpg

I wouldn't do business with a liar. Find another DS pair or slightly used pair from someone else.

Yep. Hard to trust a dude like that. If you do go through with it, I'd offer him below market value for a used pair.
Guy wants to trade me my ds rf rose gold gl 5 plus 300 cash for his coppers...which seems like a good deal for me...i think if i can do 250 cash instead of the 300 ill go thru with it..was just trying to get some opinions

lol thats a very blatant lie saying they're DS. And its DEFINITELY more than once just by looking at the pics. Shoes been cleaned so he can say 1 time. But my pirate blacks has over 50+ wears and it looks exactly like those coppers :lol:

Would I be a hypebeast if I bought a pair of Powerphases knowing it's a rebranded Reebok?

RSRCOkM.jpg WY01EgJ.jpg Zb6sRhj.jpg t1QxVH6.jpg

Replica makers beating Adidas to the market with what looks like the same attention of detail that you would expect from a retail pair... I'm both impressed and weary of this at the same time. Regardless of replica or not, the shoe looks a lot more appealing to the eye when it is bigger than a size 6.

U hypebeast for thinking it's a rebranded reebok and not an old adidas shoe called.... powerphase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom