ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a pair of 750s chocolate off ebay. Seller had 12k+ feedback (ez_sneakers) - hope its legit. Since the new fakes are better, any tell-tale signs they are fake or real?

750 fakes are pretty bad. You should be able to tell by using an online LC guide.

750 fakes are pretty bad. You should be able to tell by using an online LC guide.

Thanks. I found a few sites, but all from late last year. The way these fake factories go, it seems they're improving constantly. The seller seemed reputable. Practically has an online store selling hundreds of sneakers a month.

Thanks. I found a few sites, but all from late last year. The way these fake factories go, it seems they're improving constantly. The seller seemed reputable. Practically has an online store selling hundreds of sneakers a month.

I don't think fake 750's advance as quickly as other Yeezy's. There just doesn't seem to be the demand for them to justify the consistent improvements.

There's a few good fake 750s out there, but they're definitely less common than 350s. It's crazy how close to 350s are getting these days though. And they're still pumping out new iterations of V1 350s too. Just about impossible to tell the difference.

if anything the fake factories are stupid lol, because most people won't trust all these "early" pairs. Also, all these factories making fakes and not even sure if the final product is gonna have any changes.

not to say you're wrong but "most people" imo, don't care or know enough to know they're fake. they just wanna be early, the plug, the first one to stunt on the gram with it

Hey folks,
Have any of you sold yeezys on Stockx without the sticker inside the shoe? Does Stockx really care about that sticker anyways?

lol no, that would be ridiculous to cancel a sale. If they do, let me know and I'll donate all my stickers to you guys :lol:

Lol, thanks will keep that in mind, I was just curious about it since maybe they wanted it since in their description they want everything that came with the shoes, silly question I know, but just curious about it. Thanks again.

I ordered a pair of 750s chocolate off ebay. Seller had 12k+ feedback (ez_sneakers) - hope its legit. Since the new fakes are better, any tell-tale signs they are fake or real?
Besides the quality in materials there are tell tell signs with certain areas on the shoe. The YZY on the strap, stitching on the ankle Velcro area and just the overall shape and look of the shoe tbh. Like said above, don't think they'll spend resources and time on 750's since they aren't in the demand st the moment. I personally love em but with the majority being 350's and I guess now the 700's they prolly in the back of their mind.

They don't even care about the cardboard/paper shoe inserts

Had a pair of UB's come in without them and replacement tissue paper

Really? The lack of tissue paper and cardboard inserts is what prevented me from selling a pair of volt 1.0s that I had, ended up just wearing them.

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new "Blue Tint" and "Semi Frozen Yellow" V2s dropping at the end of the year. IMO I like the "Blue Tint" but for the yellows, I don't think I could wear those lemon shoes on my feet.

adidas-yeezy-blue-tint.jpg

yeezy-boost-350-v2-frozen-yellow-b37572.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom