ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that places were physically selling these bric... I mean Calabasas sweatpants, so where are all the on body pics? :rofl:

EDIT: Found one video so far...

Feeling sorry for those re-sellers that thought they were going to rake it in.

Yikes.. The fit on those look pretty bad. The bunching up at the bottom looks terrible.

Via YM...

C3355A57-8CC3-4FDA-99F5-7B233045E79B.jpeg

dam after seeing that video I should of got a small on the Calabasas. Wtf with this sizing I haven't worn a small since I was like 14 lol

So you state it will take 3 mins but you dont even own a pair to know.

Ok.

you OBVIOUSLY missed the over exaggerating comment about how EASY it is to do a DIY drawstings. I don't need to own a pair of calabasas pants in order to know how long it takes. You know how much of a struggle it was for me playing basketball all throughout JHS and HS and having my shorts tear from wear and wash? We didn't have nike elite shorts back then, used to buy the cheap Modell's branded shorts for $10 for 2 pairs, and the drawstings would always come out. Sticking a single pair of laces around the waistband of shorts (or pants in this case) is NOT hard.

Can any of you offer advice for trading via online/twitter? Should I stay away from it?

I got the Calabasas pants coming in a size S and might need XS based on what I'm hearing. I live in Tampa and there aren't many consignment shops or people I know around here to possibly trade with. I've never traded online

Can any of you offer advice for trading via online/twitter? Should I stay away from it?

I got the Calabasas pants coming in a size S and might need XS based on what I'm hearing. I live in Tampa and there aren't many consignment shops or people I know around here to possibly trade with. I've never traded online

Most people go with a trusted "middle man" I would just charge each other the same exact amount through invoice to be safe imo

What color do you have coming in? I'm in Tampa as well. I just messaged you.

look on eBay and search by distance closest to you. message those folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom