ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im surprised some people expected the calabasas pants to fit slim/like tiro pants when it's been clear that kanye has been rocking with the more relaxed/baggy fit for quite some time now

this is why the initial pairs were cancelled/scrapped...the cut of the pants hadn't been updated to fit how kanye rocks em

since kanye has gained a bunch of weight he was able to have the baggy look with the original cut because his waist is so big

they had to adjust the cut to make it wider so normal sized people would still get the baggy look that kanye is able to achieve with standard/slim cut

don't have to believe me tho

SIZING VIDEO ON TRACK PANTS!

Thanks for the video..biggest concern for me was the fit of the waist since I went true to size and it seems, based on your vid, that you've alleviated that. Winter is coming and I'm all in for that cozy look. I'll save my Tiro's for spring/summer. These will be rocked heavily.

Damn really worried my size small is gonna be too big now....I'm a small in Tiros and you went XS
no in the video I have a small and extra small, I showed both on my body. I can wear both sizes all depends on how I want them to fit, loose or baggy.

Thanks for the video..biggest concern for me was the fit of the waist since I went true to size and it seems, based on your vid, that you've alleviated that. Winter is coming and I'm all in for that cozy look. I'll save my Tiro's for spring/summer. These will be rocked heavily.
ur all good G!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom