ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your friends / family opinion of you staying up all night for shoes?

My wife just ignores it at this point...

You'll kill us... our O-line is a joke. Also our starting CB is suspended for the rest of the season.

What's the weather like? Only hope is tons of rain so your QB can't sling it around. Our RBs are horrible, so no advantage there.

At least I have tons of beer :smile:

Supposed to rain the entire game!

my girl is cool about it. She literally just woke up and was shocked they hadn't dropped yet. She's helping me out now

My wife doesn't care. She knows this is my thing--she accepted the sneaker madness long ago.

Me? I think I'm an idiot for waking up every hour on the hour last night for some damn shoes. :lol:

lol...yalll mad.

I just got done putting together a chair for my son. I swear installation instructions just get worse and worse for these baby products.

my girl is cool about it. She literally just woke up and was shocked they hadn't dropped yet. She's helping me out now

Keeper :smile:

My wife is still asleep, buried one of our dogs at the ranch yesterday. We're drained physically and emotionally, staying up all night isn't helping...

what percent of people actually want to wear these? 10%? 5%? 1% These are going straight on stockx once I get them

mine hates it cause i wake her up when i step out since she's a light sleeper. but shes understanding since $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom