ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m passively following this release from my phone at the gym. Not a giant fan of these but I’m hoping they’d be good for trade bait. Just bought a house and throwing money on sneaker after sneaker isn’t a good look when there’s so much work to be done on the house.

What are your friends / family opinion of you staying up all night for shoes?

My wife just ignores it at this point...
My wife is literally asleep right next to me. She doesn't even know I'm up.

YS hasn't dropped early in the AM in a very long time. People who chose to lose sleep did that on their own terms.

Basically stayed up all night to take an obvious L from Foot Patrol.

aaaannnndddd im off to work..... for sure its gonna release now im on my way to work..... FML LOL

What are your friends / family opinion of you staying up all night for shoes?

My wife just ignores it at this point...
my wife is cool with it, she'd be happier if i landed, but cool otherwise, and she
lets me get in a nap which she handles our 2 boys while pregnant, and when i wake up she then proceeds to braid my hair.

Keeper :smile:

My wife is still asleep, buried one of our dogs at the ranch yesterday. We're drained physically and emotionally, staying up all night isn't helping...

Definitely! She's been helping out every release but we strike out every time . . Hopefully today will be the day heh

My condolences to you and your wife. Really suck to lose a pet, they're essentially family so it definitely hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom