ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously want to devote the rest of the next year to getting a job at adidas so I can understand the dumb *** algorithm of their pos site

:rofl: If you're smart enough to end up in their web development department, you'd be able to purchase your own Yeezys at resale no problem. :lol:

F--- ADC F--- YEEZY F--- YEEZY SUPPLY TOO
Wasted me 13 hours got nothing

F---
Going back to my God d--- Nike Airs m-----f-----

****ADCYS.png
same bs happened to me smh

Reactions: PJS
Pinwheel of death on the add to bag on ADC. cool lol

crazy that this happened to so many of us. I got it back in the day on 750 release.

But got all the way to payment on YS and got the inventory issue error....and spinning wheel of death on Adidas. Not mad i was going to sell them in case i missed beluga's. Oh well hopefully beluga's goes better then this

I know people hate it but nike draw is my favorite release method because they don't waste your time for hours guessing. (except for that off-white debacle last week of course lol)
Yea it is, only disadvantage is people scamming multiple entries but I'll take that all day over this game adidas loves to play

Got tru splash but ... can't cart... until 10 min pass ... its late any way.
But got 1 from YS.

what page were y'all refreshing on YS? reloading the password page didn't work. but some times it does load...i don't get it.

:rofl: If you're smart enough to end up in their web development department, you'd be able to purchase your own Yeezys at resale no problem. :lol:

HAHA bro honestly, I'm off this ****. Bout to level the **** up in 2018 and just cop all my kicks at resell. Support all these ******* resellers, I can't do this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom