ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on the Stitch and Trace’s IG story that they are doing first come first serve for the Beluga 2.0 at their Austin, TX location. That’s going to be a mad house that day.

5 mins away from Woodfield...just called and they have a few left.

Lets go ahead and strike out real quick.

Finish line backdoor season In effect. Called 3 finish lines and all 3 said hey were out of tix. Footsites w 10 min is my only option

image.jpeg
FNL culver city just played everyone!!
Lmao
They open the doors and told the line we passed out all the tickets at 8am already!

Here's the sheikh code!

Enjoy!

I don't know why anyone's surprised with the long lines at finishlines....it's a yeezy release lol.
I am a little surprised, though, at some of these finishlines only having about 25 pairs to release

image.jpeg
FNL culver city just played everyone!!
Lmao
They open the doors and told the line we passed out all the tickets at 8am already!

Here's the sheikh code!

Enjoy!

Says you must be in store to enter. Imma try spoofing my location and see if that works

Sorry guys for the over appreciated pics of messages and codes but i was going thru check out at ohare and o couldn't break down the codes because I was trying to get them out quick before they expired. Sent as soon as I got em

I don't know why anyone's surprised with the long lines at finishlines....it's a yeezy release lol.
I am a little surprised, though, at some of these finishlines only having about 25 pairs to release

There was 3 people in line. A kid with his mom, an 40 something year old women alone and me. This is so fixed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom