ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Footaction just started using the App method. Is it even worth it for me to try? Currently have 0s headstart haha. Employee didn't tell me about the beacon so I left, then called back and he wouldn't give me the code.

Enough time to make purchases, become Gold/VIP? Or screw it?

In & Out at Galleria and North Park Dallas...
It’s a little packed at the malls though due to Thanksgiving shopping so it will only get worse. Wanted to hit up Parks at Arlington but my girl’s family came from out of town so celebrating Thanksgiving with them today.

So my Footaction just started using the App method. Is it even worth it for me to try? Currently have 0s headstart haha. Employee didn't tell me about the beacon so I left, then called back and he wouldn't give me the code.

Enough time to make purchases, become Gold/VIP? Or screw it?

If you’ve already entered the raffle on the app it’s locked in...You could spend a stack in there and it won’t reflect on the entry status...

You gotta start somewhere rite?

Ftl x fa both at 10min
Champs I have 7 min, I really need to shop at champs for some sweats and stuff.

What time is the pick up window usually? I'm outta work at 2 on Saturday and I can't have a repeate of Ls next week.

10 at footlocker and footaction. Prob make a champs act and get 7 the. Finishline raffle too. Want to double up on this pair bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom