ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 bro so after the blue tints and the PPS no more yeezys for a couple of months or what?

I don't have any confirmed info off hand that I know of, and I don't start rumors. But it leaves open for the 500/700's to come out. Heard something big is planned for April, but unsure of what.

It was even weird when i saw YM confirm the back to back weekends of PP's as I only heard the Gray's the 9th. Which turned out correctly as I heard a rumor of Blue Tint's that weekend.

Blue Tint #'s look really heavy, December will be a GR-feast.

I don't have any confirmed info off hand that I know of, and I don't start rumors. But it leaves open for the 500/700's to come out. Heard something big is planned for April, but unsure of what.

It was even weird when i saw YM confirm the back to back weekends of PP's as I only heard the Gray's the 9th. Which turned out correctly as I heard a rumor of Blue Tint's that weekend.

Blue Tint #'s look really heavy, December will be a GR-feast.

Thank you very much for this bro :D

I’m not gonna lie ... I enjoy this post around yeezy season .... Monday who got call ... Thursday confirmed app on thanksgiving ... who got selected on the app ... who stay up all night ...who didn’t get their yellow pair yet .. this will be a crazy week

Finally back from my raffle runs. Dayton Mall Finishline was almost out of tickets & is gonna have a "limited supply" ...which was pretty obvious cause it's a yeezy :lol:.
These 3 kids brought their parents and grandparents to enter for them smh. Hoping I hit because we never get stuff like this in my area.

If you’ve already submitted your entry then yes you’ll have to do that...New account, spend the money, then call a customer service rep the next day to have them apply it to your account...After it shows in the app then submit your entry for the shoes...

Doesn’t matter if your order online or in store that I’ve seen...

Have to move quick since your working against the clock...

So can I check in with one of these codes before the $225 purchase, or wait until after?

Did I already submit on my first account, if it shows the countdown timer?

Thanks for your help

Finally back from my raffle runs. Dayton Mall Finishline was almost out of tickets & is gonna have a "limited supply" ...which was pretty obvious cause it's a yeezy :lol:.
These 3 kids brought their parents and grandparents to enter for them smh. Hoping I hit because we never get stuff like this in my area.

Same here

Same here

Oh, we have some Dayton people in here?

I hit up Fairfield, Dayton, and Kenwood for the raffles. Also, I entered for Footlocker and Champs in Easton through the apps but not sure if I want to drive over there for the check-in.

Oh, we have some Dayton people in here?

I hit up Fairfield, Dayton, and Kenwood for the raffles. Also, I entered for Footlocker and Champs in Easton through the apps but not sure if I want to drive over there for the check-in.

Oh lol No was saying "same here" to the parents with their kids and doesn't happen in my area. I live in a small town in NY. lol

So can I check in with one of these codes before the $225 purchase, or wait until after?

Did I already submit on my first account, if it shows the countdown timer?

Thanks for your help

No you have to wait until after.
Yes you already submitted your first account if the timer started.

Step 1.) Create new account.
Step 2.) Spend $225.
Step 3.) Wait until your star account updates to gold.
Step 4.) Sign up for the release.

Blue Tints > all V2 thats released

aggressive
blue tints are fire, but i think zebras are the GOAT V2
kkocPnul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom