ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
turbospartan turbospartan ypud have to make a whole new star account, and meet the criteria then register for the release.

So should I just make a new account with new email, go buy $225 worth of ****, then wait for it to add Gold to my account... THEN enter the raffle?

Buying online add to Gold acct faster than in store? Or doesn't matter?

Sorry for the noob questions, never had the app before here in Denver. Always paper tickets.

Just found out Shoe Palace at the same mall is getting them too, but their raffles don't start until tomorrow. Wondering if I should hit that tomorrow for the beacon?

This...

Has to be a new account...

Remember: DO NOT CHECK IN BEFORE YOUR VIP STATUS CHANGES OR ELSE YOU’LL BE CHECKED IN AS YOUR CURRENT VIP STATUS.

If you spent whatever amount you needed to get to $300 at FTL, or $225 at FTA, it takes 2-3 days to update to Platinum status. Wait until then to enter the check in code.

You have until November 23rd by 3 pm PST / 6:00 pm EST.
or $225 at footaction to reach gold.

Kids getting desperate on the internet bro ... they'll hit that kidn of lows I'm sure lol

So should I just make a new account with new email, go buy $225 worth of ****, then wait for it to add Gold to my account... THEN enter the raffle?

Buying online add to Gold acct faster than in store? Or doesn't matter?

Sorry for the noob questions, never had the app before here in Denver. Always paper tickets.

Just found out Shoe Palace at the same mall is getting them too, but their raffles don't start until tomorrow. Wondering if I should hit that tomorrow for the beacon?

If you’ve already submitted your entry then yes you’ll have to do that...New account, spend the money, then call a customer service rep the next day to have them apply it to your account...After it shows in the app then submit your entry for the shoes...

Doesn’t matter if your order online or in store that I’ve seen...

Have to move quick since your working against the clock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom