ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my other pair of 700s today. Size 13 is a comically large shoe size/box. Still can't get over how nice they look in person though.

10 min head start and in for Michigan and Illinois On the same app. I’m sure I’ll hit at either one

Has anyone ever changed their delivery preference to hold at ups and on YS it ends up showing it couldn’t be delivered?

Realized that Champs at Cerritos was not on the list of store to drop beluga 2.0. I came in and told the store ur beacon doesnt work , he said arent dropping :smile:

This is my first time using the footsite apps, Yeezys have always eluded me, what are my chances to finally get a pair with these Head-starts:

Foot locker: 10M headstart
FA: 7 Minute Headstart
Champs: 7 Minute Headstart

This is my first time using the footsite apps, Yeezys have always eluded me, what are my chances to finally get a pair with these Head-starts:

Footlocker you have a chance.
FA and Champs... no chance

foot locker you have a legit shot, FA and champs you might get waitlisted since you registered w/ the store code but that's basically a delayed L

How often have you guys hit on the apps with the 10M Headstart, half the time? A quarter of the time? Thanks for the info guys.

personally, on yeezys, never lol. always get waitlisted. but i know people that hit every time. guess it really depends on what store(s) you enter into and where you live.

me being in nj, i can either enter into nj stores since they're closer, or enter into one of the nyc ones. problem is, nyc stores you have a wayyy better shot but you also gotta waste hours picking up (in the cold now nonetheless), and to me that's not worth it for a pair. i always enter into the closest nj ones, and i always get waitlisted cause stock is obviously not as high as, say, the times square ftl. maybe ill get lucky and hit for the 1st time on a yeezy this week

only hit on 1 yeezy, the re-release zebras...and that was after being waitlisted. hit on just about every popular jordan tho, most recently the royals and space jams. i'm in the bay area tho, and we usually only have 1 or 2 locations that get yeezys so its near impossible.

Depends where you live. A city like San Francisco, probably very hard with 7m headstart. 10m headstart is still hard, but at least you stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom