ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my YS shipment email, but unable to track on UPs with the given tracking number? Anybody facing same issue?

Question to the tech savvy NT fam here. Internet speed at my work is pretty decent and I’ve thought of using the computer here to make purchases online. Question is, will they be able to see the personal details I type in even if I use incognito window?

6A9E3F4C-3F27-4C31-9A2A-76C0BF49FB35.jpeg

Internet speed really means nothing when copping sneakers

This has happened to each of the last 2 or 3 things I've ordered from YS. I get the UPS notification before a YS e-mail, I set it to hold at a UPS center, the UPS tracking sits on "Hold Requested" while the YS tracker says it "couldn't be delivered", scaring the **** out of me

Turns out what it means is that YS has made the label but hasn't actually shipped the package yet. Usually within 24-48 hours after that they will finally ship it, UPS will hold it as requested, and all is right in the world.
Thank you for the reply!

I need just 1 win w/ these online raffles. I don’t trust ADC after not getting past the splash page the last 2 drops. Feels like I used up all my good ADC Yeezy luck when I copped Oreos/Breds/Creams with ease. :smh:

Man you better bring your *** to the NYC flagship and get yourself a pair.
lmao nah i rather just sit home and cop on my computer tbh, im not about that life. if i can win at a mall where i just gotta walk in, pick em up, and leave 2 mins later i'll go.

lmao nah i rather just sit home and cop on my computer tbh, im not about that life. if i can win at a mall where i just gotta walk in, pick em up, and leave 2 mins later i'll go.

I hear you. 34th St FTL is pretty much a sure thing but there's no way around that line. I was so happy hitting in GSP last release.

If I go into Footlocker today and buy something will it update me to platinum instantly if I buy enough? Or would I still have to wait for it to change to register me as platinum?

If I go into Footlocker today and buy something will it update me to platinum instantly if I buy enough? Or would I still have to wait for it to change to register me as platinum?

You have to wait. But it usually would chang by Thursday but seeing that it’s thanksgiving I’m not sure if thier system will be updating

lol raffles...i havent entered a raffle since belugas

i cut back major on the amount of effort i put in trying to acquire sneakers, ever since then ive hit on every single v2 (and multiples) and many other rare pairs

plus some of the people you witness lining up at these things....jesus....makes me embarrassed to be into sneakers sometimes

less effort = better results = bigger Ws and smaller Ls

Last edited:
lol raffles...i havent entered a raffle since belugas

i cut back major on the amount of effort i put in trying to aquire sneakers, ever since then ive hit on every single v2 (and multiples) and many other rare pairs

plus some of the people you witness lining up at these things....jesus....makes me embarrassed to be into sneakers sometimes

less effort = better results = bigger Ws and smaller Ls

I fully understand what you're saying and partially agree.

However, to some of us, the hunt for sneakers is still somewhat fun. It's a hobby and people should be entitled to do whatever they want to acquire their sneakers. If it's a campout to a raffle line to online camping. Do things your way if they're working and let others do theirs. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom