ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m siiiiick got through but it wouldn’t accept my paypal, couldn’t switch payments for some reason and now I’m back on splash

Keep Em Comin’ Ye! :pimp:

68314603-984C-48E5-B71C-2FDB1B5BE4B9.jpeg

finally got through on adidas for 3 pairs like 20 mins ago..
it was a major pain in the *** to get through though.
slow *** captcha n all that..
i did use the direct link though once i got through and it made it a bit easier to see what was actually in stock

Sucks when YS restocks it won't reward the people who were in line while others copped multiples.

Smh that was so stupid of them. I’m sitting in line and people just getting on the website copping shoes. Some even multiples.

i did use the direct link though once i got through and it made it a bit easier to see what was actually in stock
same name/address diff payment method?

FCFS line this am was DEEP at my local FTL...word is they got 500 pairs, Champs next door had 100 but only 6 pairs for leftovers. FTL started giving out unreserved pairs way before 3pm so they must have had a ton

How long was the captcha wait?

Was able to snag 6 pairs and I didn't get through until SUPER late, honestly thought I wasn't going to get any.

Probably clicked on that “place order” button 300 times but it finally went through. Got confirm email too but I’m still a little worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom