ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my orders canceled as well on ys. different cards but same address. Im ok with the one pair but my girls pair got canceled so have to hunt for her size. i Hit on adidas for a sz 5 so just gonna sell that pair and grab her size with the cash if possible

Sorry to derail the thread but if my wife wears 7 in the women’s ultraboosts, what size would she be in the yeezy’s? I’m getting different answers from people. Thanks in advance!

Thank god for the footsite apps... picked up 3 pairs before 11 o’clock and didn’t have to deal with the online nonsense.... YS is usually the move but I got in the queue as soon as it went live and stayed in it...

wym by footsite apps?

Friend made a single order was also cancelled.

I'm not sure, but could it be the first drop was "bugged"? AKA not supposed to happen, and those that ordered in the first drop was all cancelled.

The one after the password was the actual drop?
I don't think they came back after the password page. Could be wrong tho

I eventually got thru splash but idk if my orders will hold up.

In the past I've been able to do 2 orders where I have different name, same address, same card... but ADC was glitchy and would not let me change my payment method so I have 2 orders with different name, same address, but both via the same PP account.

I mean I'll find out within the coming days.

Also anyone notice how they stated how they may be behind shipment because the 5-8 day FedEx was the only option rather than the typical 2-3 day option?

Looks like it's only Size 4 and 13 left. I got passed splash but couldn't place the order...Womp womp
So sick...literally as I saw this post my son walked out with his laptop saying he got through. I carted the 13, signed in with my adidas.com info and was able to check out after fighting with it a bit. So awesome! We've been up all night. He hit on a 14 earlier (he's a huge kid...way bigger than me) and I now just got my 13. I've never been able to try on Yeezys yet, so we'll see how it goes. I wear a 13 in Jordans and a 12 in NMDs. I hit on a sz 12 yebra last week, but it won't be delivered for a couple days yet. So, now I'll be able to try both sz 12 and 13 with and without inserts and see what will work for me. Wow...not the timeline or how I thought I'd get there, but mission accomplished. Book a double win for Team Manuel!!!

:rofl: maybe im late, but dudes now complaining about solestrike since they didnt get a 2 for 1. Just hold your L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom