ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair in today from Adidas and these are super tight. I wear a 9 in everything and 9.5 in my yeezys. Went with a 9.5 in these and should have went with a 10 (which I own no size 10 shoes). Just gonna rock em without the insole not a deal breaker. Very nice shoe though I'm happy with these.

Anyone check out on Eastbay?

giphy.gif

Would be epic yeezysupply is the worst. Contact the Attorney General's Office while you are at it.

they responded to my email last week saying they’re shipping through November, so i’ll give them until the end of this week. Then i’ll send another email, and then I’ll look into further action. This is just unacceptable.

Some guy on FB claims that Adidas sent him Blue Tints by accident. But the shoe looks fake af :lol:

Got my pair in today from Adidas and these are super tight. I wear a 9 in everything and 9.5 in my yeezys. Went with a 9.5 in these and should have went with a 10 (which I own no size 10 shoes). Just gonna rock em without the insole not a deal breaker. Very nice shoe though I'm happy with these.
Exactly...Many (including myself) claims Beluga 2.0 is very tight/snug compared to any other V2s...But appreantlly it is not the case for everybody, because I saw guy here saying he went half size down and it fits alright...I am just curious if this is an ongoing issue or not because it may affect the "blue tint" sizing as well...

YS just popped up on my UPS Choice For Beluga 2.0. They've been great to me from both 700s to powerphases

I never got the "something great is headed your way" email, but my order status shows that it's already shipped and received by Fedex. W00t!

A6F16fB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom