ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get shipping email from ADC, but checked my order status and it just updated to shipped :nthat: Feeling better after the Kaws L lol

Paid via PayPal and charge still shows as "pending".

Don't worry about Adidas shipping until Thursday/Friday, just think they've never released this many pairs so not crazy to think they are a bit behind.

FWIW I got two 10.5s from local stores in la and tried the left shoe on from both pairs one is tight as hell and I have to really pull the back to get them on and the other pair fit perfectly. I had the same issue when I got the Oreos. Seems like there are some real inconsistencies with how snug the upper is.

anyone's adc orders still haven't been shipped yet?

still at "waiting to be packed". Normally wouldn't even give it a second thought but the only other two times I got through adc splash page (black/red & powerphases) my orders were cancelled, so idk.

You guys got me panicking on the sizing issue. This is my first yeezy and went with my true size (10.5) everybody saying they fit snug but people are saying that about the silver bullet 97 to go a full size up but my true size fits fine. I know it’s 2 totally different shoes but just don’t know what to believe

I finally got through ADC at 12:50PM on Saturday and got a shipping email at 10AM this morning. They’re coming from SC and I’m in Philly.

Am I the only one not feeling the 2.0's? In hand, it seemed plain to me. Sold them before the resell dipped.

I love the detail of the 1.0's

It’s just another V2. Granted it’s grey and really versatile, it’s just not groundbreaking. I think they’ll be great to wear like crazy, but they aren’t a big departure. The 1.0 Beluga was so striking when it dropped.

2.0 look too dull to me. The thin orange lettering doesn’t look nice on grey

I think that’s their point with these and the blue tint. Grey on grey, grey on blueish white. I think they’re going for the washed out look.

please dont make Kaws talk in here, im already sick I forgot about the lottery to begin with. And now im seeing alot of W’s :lol:

Anyone who took a W on Kaws should be instabanned. Sorry - when I get jealous I start acting up.

PK NMD - 10
NMD Mesh - 10.5
UB 3.0 - 10
UB 1.0/2.0 - 10.5
Yeezy 350 V1 - 10
Yeezy 350 V2 - 10.5 (but I wear them without insoles)

I feel like I have odd sized feet.

UB 1.0/2.0/3.0 - 10.5
Yeezy 350 v2 - 11
Mesh NMD - 10
Primeknit NMD - 9.5 or 10
Jordan - 10 (Jordan VI still feels roomy)

I’m a 10TTS but just couldn’t have my toes feeling like they’re riding the subway at rush hour in a 10.5 V2.

I got offered OW zoom flys for beluga 2.0s.. good trade?

For resell purposes or for use?

I think the OW Zooms are worth a bit more right now, but I feel the Beluga 2.0 will go up in value down the road. If you're gonna wear them, then go for it.

2 for 2 bring on these blue tints
FF4FB4B1-C7F9-4C05-9980-5786E4E18668.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom