ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
345B9366-EAAD-4F46-B1CF-CD041796259E.jpeg

:emoji_thinking:

Question will rep answer . If I send money this weekend to get a platinum account and go out Sunday for the head start and the money gets credited Tuesday will I still get the full head start since it is before the Thursday deadline ? Meaning do I have to wait to to enter until after the account is platinum or you will automatically get credited .

Question will rep answer . If I send money this weekend to get a platinum account and go out Sunday for the head start and the money gets credited Tuesday will I still get the full head start since it is before the Thursday deadline ? Meaning do I have to wait to to enter until after the account is platinum or you will automatically get credited .

wait until your account is platinum before you sign up for any reservation. once you register for the reservation, your current status is locked

Yeah I only judge shoes on looks, not hype, so to me definitely not overrated. If you’re talking hype that’s a different story I guess

How much do V2's "break in" or stretch over time? Just got my first ever pair (2.0's) and they're real tight, even though I went up half a size. Wondering if I should try and swap or persist with the tight pair and hope they ease up. Thanks.

How much do V2's "break in" or stretch over time? Just got my first ever pair (2.0's) and they're real tight, even though I went up half a size. Wondering if I should try and swap or persist with the tight pair and hope they ease up. Thanks.
They will feel better after about 8 to 10hrs of wear.

Primeknit is like flyknit (hence the lawsuit) - they are made to be snug and then loosen to form to your foot.

The entire idea behind it is to have a second skin like feel.

What’s a v3

Better not be that mid crap or I’m outtie

The V3 is basically the same silhouette with a few tweaks...mainly a new PK pattern. Here's a sample pic, but I've seen more recent pics as well with yet a different PK. Yeezy knows enough not to mess too much with a good thing, so these should be solid.

adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom