ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought these were the newly re-worked 350’s...V2, V3 call them what you like I guess...

A3CBA75C-7EEA-487A-920D-08A31DE8AF4F.jpeg
1ADBD491-1F03-4DD8-AD24-0CBBF9494416.jpeg
1B9BF1B8-E196-419A-B592-868F0BEB2EC7.jpeg

bwood056 bwood056 magic872 magic872

Thanks. Just feels like the knit has a lot less give than my pk nmd's and human races and I'm afraid with how tight they feel they won't break in enough to be comfortable. I'm leaning towards getting my hands on a bigger size, seeing which one feel best then selling the other.

bwood056 bwood056 magic872 magic872

Thanks. Just feels like the knit has a lot less give than my pk nmd's and human races and I'm afraid with how tight they feel they won't break in enough to be comfortable. I'm leaning towards getting my hands on a bigger size, seeing which one feel best then selling the other.

Bigger sizes, to me, seem to be just as tight but offer more length in the toe and a bit more width. The PK is still tight...although varies a bit from pair to pair.

Yeah, they’re a bit better without them but still feels like my feet will suffer until they break in and having gone through a bad foot injury a few years back not sure I want to go down that path.
Try and put them on and then push your heel back into the back portion of the shoe, I’ve noticed with v2’s that when I put them on I generally push my toes up into the tight toe box when there is a ton of room left in the heel

The knit isn't as forgiving as PK NMD's or UB3.0's. They're more reminiscent of UB1.0's. I feel like even if you sized up, they're still going to fit a little snug.

I’m gonna pull up the link to the page now. Maybe then I can get through the splash page on release date.

Fingers crossed :lol:

Try and put them on and then push your heel back into the back portion of the shoe, I’ve noticed with v2’s that when I put them on I generally push my toes up into the tight toe box when there is a ton of room left in the heel

Correct. My foot doc told me you should always push your heel as far as you can to the back of the shoe.

The knit isn't as forgiving as PK NMD's or UB3.0's. They're more reminiscent of UB1.0's. I feel like even if you sized up, they're still going to fit a little snug.
Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. Trying them on again just now and I’ve got a good fingers worth of space between my big toe and end of the toebox. Gonna sleep on it and see how it feels tomorrow.

Meanwhile if it's still tight for 1st time V2 owners:

1- remove insole.
2- put a shoe tree inside to stretch it out. (any of those cheap ikea ones does the job..)

StockX is really in a mess right now.

Received my shipped email Wednesday, till now it's still not scanned, I guess still sitting in StockX's warehouse waiting for pick up.

Anyway to cancel it? Don't feel like waiting anymore. :frown:

Never buy after any big drop.

Ya the shoes in the toe area are uncomfortably tight until like someone said you wear them for like 8-10 hours.

I wore my Oreos to walk the strip in Vegas and it was super uncomfortable to the point where my toe bruised after walking all day but the next day they were fully broken in, no discomfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom