ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK who even has the time to go to FNL.. those have to be a bunch of college kids lol.

* In NYC.. both Jimmy Jazz and FNL are scum.. sure someone might have hit before but dont get gassed..theyre backdooring until they get an app reserve like the footsites.

B20642F7-A60F-4E2A-B2EB-3372A348F4D0.jpeg

Rosie hella deep
That’s Roosevelt Field?

Jimmy jazzes near me aren't getting the blue tints. That sucks unless the workers are lying out their booty.

Your feet will thank you if you go half size up.
What about full size up? My TTS is a 12 and we all know how difficult a 12.5 is to get. These would also be my first Yeezy.

Also, is a 10 min head start on these apps usually a good chance of getting Yeezys?

CaliRoots Raffle

"Winners will get an email with access and possibility to buy on a first come basis. We do not reserve any pairs for the winners, you have to be fast when/if you get the email." :rolleyes:rolleyes

walked in, walked out at my local FNL. People probably don't know they open early for the holiday season.

the associate also told me they will be making calls on Thursday around 3pm

How is is that much ppl at FNL this morning? Ppl dont have jobs or school anymore cot dam lol

CaliRoots Raffle

"Winners will get an email with access and possibility to buy on a first come basis. We do not reserve any pairs for the winners, you have to be fast when/if you get the email." :rolleyes:rolleyes
LOL I just noticed that. that's dumb. Win a raffle just to be told be fast or you don't get squat. lmao :rofl:

Caliroots is full of ****.

They don't even put the price because they are gonna charge close to or at resale price anyway.

Plus what's a online raffle to purchase on a first come first serve? Makes no sense.
Just noticed that and yeah makes no sense. I was just hoping this time they don't over charge like crazy but now since I saw that I don't even want to mess with them at all smh

Just noticed that and yeah makes no sense. I was just hoping this time they don't over charge like crazy but now since I saw that I don't even want to mess with them at all smh

As far as I know, they have been overcharging for the past few Yeezys as well, but the resale was pretty high then, so no one really "complained", until Beluga when it was low then people started complaining.

I don't bother with them anymore anyway, even the Human Race back then they charged above retail, so I emailed to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom