ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL raffle this morning. Same mall I won zebra and beluga 2.0 at. More heads out there than the past two at the time store opened.

Hopefully the luck continues

Did we confirm that these are running small like the Beluga 2.0's?
I feel like the Beluga 2.0s fit like Zebras (which is half size small). The Oreos feel .75 size small to me.

Regardless, I would size up a half size for any V2s.

Word? I’m hesistant to go 11.5. I wear an 11 in boosts..
I've owned V1 pirate blacks and oxford tan along with V2 olives, oreos, creams, zebras, and now beluga 2.0's.

With that being said, I have been able to get away with my true size for every pair listed above, with the exception for beluga 2.0's in which sizing 0.5 up was perfect. YMMV

I was in and out at Fnl. My girl hit on zebras there so this one isn't rigged. I was talking to the manager she said 1 Fsr and 2 pairs of 9-10.5. So not to many pairs to go round most likely you will lose and not because it's rigged

https://www.norsestore.com/commodity/26442-adidas-yeezy-yeezy-powerphase

4F9D5286-1293-4FE6-A32C-C692C16306D9.jpeg

So now UPS is investigating what happened to my package, they claim that my shoes made it as far as NY and then disappeared. My UPS tracking still says in transit but checking YS tracking info it said "not delivered". I don't know who's playing games but at this point I'm about over these shoes and would be fine with getting my money back.

The funniest part is the UPS guy couldn't even get ahold of someone YS, he was just put on hold indefinitely lol. I'm like well they don't answer emails so I'm not surprised. He also knew exactly what shoe I was talking about, I was trying to be vague and he was like "yeezy boost 350 beluga right?"

It makes me not want to even F with YS this weekend but we all know I'll be hitting refresh like everyone else smh.

Oh and I had the package diverted to a UPS center as soon as I got notification it left the facility so apparently it can be taken at any point during its journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom