ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my L from End. End and Afew have been the only ones so far to be polite enough to send an email .

I have never hit on a Yeezy raffle. Before today, my only pairs were secured by hitting on confirmed twice and a friend with a bot (Ill be honest).

I've only hit on one yeezy raffle ever and it was the yebras, and even then the experience wasn't pleasant, I got to the store and employees tell me the email was an error, long story short they brought out my pair with MY name on them smh.

I'm out. I am done on Yeezy's . Unless I get off on Saturday's. Well hopefully I move back to the Bay area by next drop.

So I went to pick up my size 11 from champs and when I get there they supposedly ran out of 11. So I had to settle for a 10.5 I thought the whole point of the app reserve is to reserve your specific shoe size. One of the workers probably put my 11 on the size

I accidently ordered 2 pairs on adc because of the looping garbage. I'm sure that's a cancel. Maybe they will fill the orders anyways since everyone had similar issues. Keep hope alive
someone said they dont cancel multiple orders, i hope not bc i copped 2 pairs as well.

Bred > peebra > b1.0 > blue tint > cream > bred stripe > copper stripe > zebra > b2.0 > green stripe

The pains of the all green not releasing still has me up in my feels.

Why do people cop multiple pairs? Maybe it’s just me but if you aren’t buying another pair for a friend, family member or significant other, is it worth it?

Maybe it’s an income conversation but like buying and selling 5 more pairs to make $1000 or whatever is a ton of work for not a lot of cash. I do alright in my career so maybe I’m just skewed, but that sounds like a ****ty hustle.

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”.

Well actually I bought just 1 pair to wear and got through splash 5 times. I could have easily purchased more. I gave carts away to people on Twitter who couldn’t get through. I would rather see other people get it for retail than be greedy and for what? I only have 2 feet and my girl thinks Yeezys are whack as **** anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom