ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people cop multiple pairs? Maybe it’s just me but if you aren’t buying another pair for a friend, family member or significant other, is it worth it?

Maybe it’s an income conversation but like buying and selling 5 more pairs to make $1000 or whatever is a ton of work for not a lot of cash. I do alright in my career so maybe I’m just skewed, but that sounds like a ****ty hustle.

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”.

Well actually I bought just 1 pair to wear and got through splash 5 times. I could have easily purchased more. I gave carts away to people on Twitter who couldn’t get through. I would rather see other people get it for retail than be greedy and for what? I only have 2 feet and my girl thinks Yeezys are whack as **** anyway.

Im in college with an unpaid internship while being involved in two other clubs, with one of those taking a considerable amount of my time. Flipping shoes helped me pay for my first car. Flipping shoes allows me to go out on the weekends with my friends without having to worry about money. Flipping shoes has gave me various opportunities to go to sporting events that my parents never had the money to take me to. I'm trying to spend a semester out of the country next year to study. Selling Yeezys will help me do so. Everyone has a story.

So check this out, I went to Round 2 with the intention on buying something. I went straight there from Kith after picking up my final pair. So this Asian dude pull up and said "you got Yeezy's how much you want?" I told him offer and he said 385. Sooo i took his offer and instead of me copping a hoodie I end up with something better lol

Thank you Yeezus
IMG_4413.JPG

I love NY. So much opportunities
What you cop??

In all fairness, collecting shoes is similar to collecting cards or pokemon (or whatever generational thing you collected growing up) the principles are the same,,,most limited /desirable = most wanted...BUT - shoes are a trip because we actually wear them (most of us at least) and the whole " dont buy hype" or "buy what you like" is challenged with wanting the most hyped and sometimes that means buying piss yellow shoes lol

No, a lot of us buy the sneakers we like or buy sneakers for nostalgia. Buying for hype means you're buying for someone else and they really mean nothing to you.

No, a lot of us buy the sneakers we like or buy sneakers for nostalgia. Buying for hype means you're buying for someone else and they really mean nothing to you.
Also the fact that the V2s are comfy AF. Seriously I have NMDs, UBs, EQTs, but I love the V2s more than all of them.

A ton of work? Nah. I'll keep flipping shoes all day. Some of the easiest money I've ever made and will continue to make. As long as there is a market - I'm buying multiples
I only try to do it to a) have a possible backup pair and b) as others have said, to offset or negate the cost of the initial personal pair

I can totally understand wanting to rock a pair and have a pair on ice!

Why do people cop multiple pairs? Maybe it’s just me but if you aren’t buying another pair for a friend, family member or significant other, is it worth it?

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”
Personally, I never had the chance to cop multiples, and I got past the splash randomly af.

Long story short, as others have said I can use the other pairs to pay for the one I want to keep.

Sat today out because I’m not feeling these...Withtout going back the bunch of pages from today, how’d everybody do?
Looks like a good amount copped. I helped about 7 NTers with carts but 3 didn't get thru payment loop. YS restocked like 3 times and sold out quickly, but I was able to catch the first restock with my cart from the 6am release that I missed out on because I woke up when the page monitor went up and had to fumble getting on a computer.

Maybe it’s an income conversation but like buying and selling 5 more pairs to make $1000 or whatever is a ton of work for not a lot of cash. I do alright in my career so maybe I’m just skewed, but that sounds like a ****ty hustle.

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”.

Well actually I bought just 1 pair to wear and got through splash 5 times. I could have easily purchased more. I gave carts away to people on Twitter who couldn’t get through. I would rather see other people get it for retail than be greedy and for what? I only have 2 feet and my girl thinks Yeezys are whack as **** anyway.
The smug is strong in you.

YS was super easy today.. got through ADC but then was hit with a checkout loop and gave up

Something was up with the size runs/allocation this time around.

Noticed certain raffles skipped some normal sizes- also spoke to some people that won the raffles where they call u and let u pick a size and some were missing

I was able to check out the list at a footstore and it looks like they had no 12s - also helps explain my instant L on the app

Was the allocation just messed up or were these pairs delayed and will end up in a restock somewhere

damn ...... ended only getting 2/5 from my foot apps because of my *** waking up late and traffic SMH...

Can you believe all my reservations hit across the Southern California area....
From Santa Monica > Glendale > Ontario Mills > South Coast plaza...

damn im beat yall ... 2/5 in-store reservations & 3/12 online .... I got hit with YS cancellations HEAVYYYYYY LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom