ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao so these dudes are picking up girls in their Maserati and bringing them home to mom’s house?!

Pretty much. Or they smashing them at their house or the snooty fox.

And to the other quote...

I have faith in musk but I adopted early on a Nissan Altima and regretted it so you make a valid point.

essentially i'd be seeling the Ys on stockx and using that same money to buy the kaws on stockx.
I mean always sell local if that’s a possibility. For reference, I just sold Size 9 zebras for 550 yesterday and can sell size 9 creams I have DS for 400-420. Size 9 kaws on stockx are 900 give or take. I’d be losing about 50-70 that I could’ve made just selling the yeezys locally

Maintenance.

If I win a jackpot...I'm trying to pay of anonymity so I can remain where I am and not buy a house or car that comes with high tax/maintenance fees.

Watching Sprewell go broke and others after watching cribs as a kid....why you need all that home?

Plus, uncle 40 always said, "But don't buy an $85k car before you buy a house."

While you’r right that a car is one of the fastest depreciating assets most people will own (at least one that they will spend a significant amount of money), plenty of people buy homes that are WELL beyond their means. Also, it can take months to sell a home and I’m sure a lot of people have gone broke making terrible real estate investments.

but you're buying multiple kicks and expensive kicks

People wonder why you do that. Some people buy one pair of kicks a year, if that.

Some people are in to cars. Some people like expensive cars.

Which depreciates faster: a DS pair of kicks beloved by s eakerheads or most brand new cars?

12B4DA65-6BE4-4C88-A60A-271E80F8B83D.jpeg
Should have went a half size up. Thin socks it is. Very icy none the less. Proceed.

My BT's from ADC came in. Sorry I haven't been following The thread as closely as before but they did come wh what looks like Euro tags?

IMG_5293.JPG

Threw them on for a fit pic right quick.
IMG_5282.JPG

*edit* saw poster above has the same hang tags... my first time seeing this from ADC US..guess anythings possible and they finally arrived today...took long enough =\

Last edited:
Finally picked up my pair from FedEx today. It's not as tight as the beluga v2 but still need 1/2 size bigger

I mean always sell local if that’s a possibility. For reference, I just sold Size 9 zebras for 550 yesterday and can sell size 9 creams I have DS for 400-420. Size 9 kaws on stockx are 900 give or take. I’d be losing about 50-70 that I could’ve made just selling the yeezys locally
Assuming you paid retail ($220) for your Yeezys would you see this as you paid $440 for the kaws or $900? I think trading is different from buying. If I sell 2 pairs of shoes that cost me $440 for like $900 and then buy a $900 pair of shoes with that money, I see it as i just spent $900 and not just my initial $440. Just curious how people see this.

Assuming you paid retail ($220) for your Yeezys would you see this as you paid $440 for the kaws or $900? I think trading is different from buying. If I sell 2 pairs of shoes that cost me $440 for like $900 and then buy a $900 pair of shoes with that money, I see it as i just spent $900 and not just my initial $440. Just curious how people see this.

Logic, something a lot of sneakerheads lack

I traded OW AJ1s (not my size) for Kaws 4 Greys in my size, straight up.

You can debate value vs value till you're blue in the face but I saw this as me copping a grail for under retail (since retail for OW is lower).
An asset with perceived value is not the same as a liquid asset.

Life's too boring to ***** and whine needlessly.

My BT's from ADC came in. Sorry I haven't been following The thread as closely as before but they did come wh what looks like Euro tags?

IMG_5293.JPG

Threw them on for a fit pic right quick.
IMG_5282.JPG

*edit* saw poster above has the same hang tags... my first time seeing this from ADC US..guess anythings possible and they finally arrived today...took long enough =\

Pics Of You Stepping In Dog **** Or You’re A Reseller Of Exotic Euro Cars And Living In Your Parents Basement

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom