ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i got Gold Star status this morning and it didnt give it to me when i signed up. FML.

does it really lock in and no way that it will update with Gold Star headstart?
yeah, it also tells you before you signed up that your status will be locked in and if you want to confirm the sign up. Not directed towards you specifically but do people not read? At first, it was just written in the General Rules section on the app and some people didn't look at that. But now they've updated it where before you confirm your sign up, it asks you if you want to lock in your current status when signing up. 

Last edited:
Today's the day when the thread's optimism goes out the window [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Today's where the fun begins* 
roll.gif

Dayum Yeezy season is coming. The danish sneaker shop Rezet had their whole batch of the Yeezys stolen today. Apparently 2 guys robbed the delivery truck that was gonna deliver them when it stood parked outside of the store.

Damn, that's crazy

Will probably get lost in the thread and the question will come up again. But here's the fine print, once you have confirmed sign up, your VIP status is locked in. If you just made a purchase to get to Platinum (FTL) or Gold Star (FA), wait until your status has actually updated before you sign up for a reservation. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with just the 6 min head start vs. 9 min head start.

View media item 2416623

Last edited:
Dayum Yeezy season is coming. The danish sneaker shop Rezet had their whole batch of the Yeezys stolen today. Apparently 2 guys robbed the delivery truck that was gonna deliver them when it stood parked outside of the store.
that EU shoe mafia doin work

Will probably get lost in the thread and the question will come up again. But here's the fine print, once you have confirmed sign up, your VIP status is locked in. If you just made a purchase to get to Platinum (FTL) or Gold Star (FA), wait until your status has actually updated before you sign up for a reservation. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with just the 6 min head start vs. 9 min head start.

View media item 2416623
Dog, please tell me that's not the only footaction you have chosen

Dog, please tell me that's not the only footaction you have chosen
Dog, I got more Platinum/Gold Star VIP accounts than you can count on both hands. I'm not even entering half of them lol. I got a wedding to attend on Saturday so I wouldn't even be able to do my rounds to pick up everything. Only entered 2 accounts and they're actually in Jersey where the wedding is also hosted at. Can't be waiting 2 hours to pick up 1 pair in Manhattan for this release. 

View media item 2416623

yeah i just got screwed on that... all because champs guy did not put it on my vip when i gave him the info had to call to get it input and it takes about 5-10 days to pop up so i got screwed on this release

Dog, I got more Platinum/Gold Star VIP accounts than you can count on both hands. I'm not even entering half of them lol. I got a wedding to attend on Saturday so I wouldn't even be able to do my rounds to pick up everything. Only entered 2 accounts and they're actually in Jersey where the wedding is also hosted at. Can't be waiting 2 hours to pick up 1 pair in Manhattan for this release. 
Dog, Staten Island mall has the least amount of pairs in the whole tri-state area. It's not even worth adding them if you live across the street.
FYI, footactions in Manhattan are good with pick ups. Never had to wait longer than 2 minutes inside the store

Dudes are screenshotting a tutorial of foot apps... If ya can't figure out how to work the app then take this L.
I'm trying to be helpful which might actually unclutter the thread a little. Thanks for your input tho.
Dog, Staten Island mall has the least amount of pairs in the whole tri-state area. It's not even worth adding them if you live across the street.
FYI, footactions in Manhattan are good with pick ups. Never had to wait longer than 2 minutes inside the store
Yeah FA in the city aren't bad, but I'm not even picking those places. Only reason why I did Staten Island is because I live on Staten Island and I gotta be in Jersey on Saturday. So I picked all the closest spots to me which is SI Mall and NJ. Don't really care if I hit or not on the app. I'll get my pairs online. FYI, I've hit on yeezys from SI Mall before and again I got tons of accounts so my chances are greater.

@vinotwofour  smart for picking Jersey.  Being from NYC too, the only thing better than retail is no tax!  (retail problems) 

Last edited:
I'm trying to be helpful which might actually unclutter the thread a little. Thanks for your input tho.

Yeah FA in the city aren't bad, but I'm not even picking those places. Only reason why I did Staten Island is because I live on Staten Island and I gotta be in Jersey on Saturday. So I picked all the closest spots to me which is SI Mall and NJ. Don't really care if I hit or not on the app. I'll get my pairs online. FYI, I've hit on yeezys from SI Mall before and again I got tons of accounts so my chances are greater.
I'm from SI too so I know about that mall. Your VIP must be in the 99.9 percentile where you're winning on anything u sign up for [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

So I've never done adidas confirmed because Westchester is a no-zone but wife is now working in the BX so she'll be in the green zone, how does it work? I signed up already, when do they go live?
Walking L
Even if you somehow win you gotta wait in a brolic line to pick up the shoes

well what i'm saying is that i just received Gold Star status and it didn't give me the head start which is bs. i mean maybe i should've waited later in the day or relogged. but man i shouldn't have to do all that.

just frustrated that after putting in effort to actually getting it it still didn't give me the head start.

well what i'm saying is that i just received Gold Star status and it didn't give me the head start which is bs. i mean maybe i should've waited later in the day or relogged. but man i shouldn't have to do all that.

just frustrated that after putting in effort to actually getting it it still didn't give me the head start.
which is why you were supposed to wait until your status changed to Gold Star before you signed up for the shoes. 

Wait did someone post helpful info in a forum about the VIP situation and someone criticized him

Com one son thanks VINO for trying to help

These kids. Y'all to worried about the kid over there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom