ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should also note that its for PICK UP pairs at the Bay Area storefront. Once again, people rushing without reading.

Last edited:
I just downloaded the L-Confirmed app this morning and spent about 10/15 minutes practicing the tap. out of about the 10 times I tried, I only hit 1 out of 10 tries in just under the 5 seconds. Since the L-Confirmed simulator only gives you 5 seconds to complete the circle, does that mean your odds of winning is slim if you can't complete that 5 second circle tap???

That part isn't luck, you're not tapping fast enough. Essentially the app is telling you you have less than half a second to hit the tap button when it comes up in the official app, if you can't complete that 5 second circle your chances are even lower

Probably why some of those pairs are still available. I think the last time, they did it where they shipped. Leaving it for the locals helps them get rid of their stock quick. Kind of like what Walk In Closet is doing, except Closet is asking $500 pre-purchase 
sick.gif

Probably why some of those pairs are still available. I think the last time, they did it where they shipped. Leaving it for the locals helps them get rid of their stock quick. Kind of like what Walk In Closet is doing, except Closet is asking $500 pre-purchase :x
Only difference is they have way better inventory. Was gonna go but was tired from my Delaware PA road trip yesterday

Only difference is they have way better inventory. Was gonna go but was tired from my Delaware PA road trip yesterday
I've only been in their shop once to enter the free raffle for a past yeezy. Small shop, kind of a pain to drive to as well. I forgo that place every time now. Only way I'd do that purchase guarantee is if its a much rarer yeezy. Not paying $750 for these Cream White V2's 
laugh.gif

I've only been in their shop once to enter the free raffle for a past yeezy. Small shop, kind of a pain to drive to as well. I forgo that place every time now. Only way I'd do that purchase guarantee is if its a much rarer yeezy. Not paying $750 for these Cream White V2's :lol:
It's a cool spot, that business plan helps em stay in business cuz nobody pulling up in Paterson to buy a lot of the crap they have

After that latest batch from perfectkicks, it's damn near impossible to tell real from fake. I'd bet large a large sum that he has the PK's. Nobody sat on a fsr of shoes going for $1500+.

These kind of things lead me to believe that paying a premium on release day if you strike out at retail gives you the best peace of mind when it comes to knowing your kicks are legit. The longer you wait the more you're depending on other people to confirm authenticity.

Plenty of idiots do. For $520 you might as well take your chances on resell since I'm pretty sure they'll go for less with the amount of pairs released.
Most likely pairs bottom out at $425-$450

Most likely pairs bottom out at $425-$450

You really think thats all these are going to go for? An all white summer release?

Yeah... These will for sure be $600 at least

I just downloaded the L-Confirmed app this morning and spent about 10/15 minutes practicing the tap. out of about the 10 times I tried, I only hit 1 out of 10 tries in just under the 5 seconds. Since the L-Confirmed simulator only gives you 5 seconds to complete the circle, does that mean your odds of winning is slim if you can't complete that 5 second circle tap???

That part isn't luck, you're not tapping fast enough. Essentially the app is telling you you have less than half a second to hit the tap button when it comes up in the official app, if you can't complete that 5 second circle your chances are even lower

I consistently get 40-45 taps in but never fill the circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom