ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thank you for placing an order with Yeezy Supply. We noticed you have multiple orders for the adult shoes and unfortunately we are only allowing 1 pair per household. If you could please tell us your preferred size, we will be happy to keep that order in place. Please let us know or all will be cancelled.

Thank you
Interested since mine was same household last time too. Thanks.

Was up all night from 245 am PST. I was told the PW wouldn't matter because once it truely went live it would go away which it did. I did see in Twitter the PW and should've used it before it went live.

Tried on Adidas with no luck. My friend who has been trying for her son for the last couple releases got a pair.

I finally caught a W last release so I am happy about that. That was the first pair of yeezys that I got my size and first pair I will keep. Very comfortable shoes. I do have a couple other pairs of shoes that are very comfortable but these are up there.

Yes, and if your card wasn't declined because of your bank thinking it was a fraudulent charge like mine:rofl:  
Amex?
Amex got me this morning.....hitting me with the fraud alert.  by the time i approved the charge, everything was sold out

but after complaining to them for almost an hour, they contacted yeezysupply somehow and said the rejection was a mistake on their end.  

yeezysupply granted me my size

true story

^^ 
eek.gif
 congrats bro

Amex got me this morning.....hitting me with the fraud alert.  by the time i approved the charge, everything was sold out

but after complaining to them for almost an hour, they contacted yeezysupply somehow and said the rejection was a mistake on their end.  

true story
wow

So after all that talk about a pw not being needed it really does give early access? Wow! I'm assuming it requires some coding to know the password

true story

Congrats. That's a dub

Yes, and if your card wasn't declined because of your bank thinking it was a fraudulent charge like mine:rofl:  
That's a horrible feeling. Mine wasn't cancelled yet and I'm hoping it won't be but anything out of New York or California is flagged as a fraudulent charge by my bank and I think that's where YS is out of??? My bank wouldn't answer the phone so I went there after checking out on YS and spoke with them in person. They lifted those 2 states. It made it thru their preauthorization already so hopefully I'm good because this one would hurt. I've never tried YS until this morning so I was poorly prepared.

true story
wow
yep...crazy roller coaster of emotions

Last edited:

true story
Wow what did u tell them?
I hate my amex at times. I got that fraud alert last year on white ovo 10s at the snkrs pop up, on dtlr website to get banned 1s, and at champs for Black Friday Friday yeezys even though I called them the day before to give them a heads up

That's a horrible feeling. Mine wasn't cancelled yet and I'm hoping it won't be but anything out of New York or California is flagged as a fraudulent charge by my bank and I think that's where YS is out of??? My bank wouldn't answer the phone so I went there after checking out on YS and spoke with them in person. They lifted those 2 states. It made it thru their preauthorization already so hopefully I'm good because this one would hurt. I've never tried YS until this morning so I was poorly prepared.
yeah happened to me for triple black 750s was going checkout then got hit with the fraud I was so tight, was the closest I got to copping 750s

What price point do you think the Zebras will settle for? Do you think I can trade a size 9 for the moonrock v1s?

Last edited:

true story
Wow what did u tell them?
I hate my amex at times. I got that fraud alert last year on white ovo 10s at the snkrs pop up, on dtlr website to get banned 1s, and at champs for Black Friday Friday yeezys even though I called them the day before to give them a heads up
i didnt say anything....just pulled out my draco and blam blam.  shot the CS rep thru the phone. i heard screaming and crying or whatever.  her manager picked up the phone and was like "who dis".  blam blam blam.  dis yo worse nightmare MF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom