ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if the homie croc gotta pair 
He finesse'd a few pairs most likely.  
laugh.gif

I'll admit I've paid resell for a pair of yeezys, but even then it just felt weird spending $250 more than the retail price. I don't get how it makes sense spending almost $2k for a $220 shoe...I just wonder what is going through the minds of people who drop that much on just a different colorway.
Sneaker heads justification is idiotic sometimes. It goes something like this "I got 'insert name of shoe here' for retail and sold it for 'whatever made up price' then I took my luch to work for two weeks so saved that money so I ended paying less than retail" lmao

Last edited:

When my monitor went off I immediately took the /password off the URL and it got me straight to the product page

Still have to be the right timing.

I spent an entire 6 mins deleting /password and enter. Lol.

This is correct. Password page was up for 5-10 mins, deleting /password just brought you back to the password page. From the moment the password page went up, I was copy/pasting yeezysupply.com and enter every 5 seconds.

I was 20 seconds too slow, otherwise I would've doubled-up and gotten a 5 for my girl. :smh:

Got my 8.5 doe. Received a shipped email last night. :nthat:

i think my wife felt back for me because i always strike out that she offered me $250 to put towards a pair. lucked out and got a pair of black/red's for $480. very excited to finally have a pair, and my favorite v2 colorway at that.

When my monitor went off I immediately took the /password off the URL and it got me straight to the product page
what page monitor do you use, and does it notify you the instant something changes or is there a lag sometimes? I've never used one before

I just use the basic free Page Monitor extension from Google Chrome. Just type in page monitor in the Extensions page and it'll pop up.

Gotta make sure you're refresh/recheck is at lowest possible intervals. Mine was set to 5 second intervals with a loud *** chime when a change was made. Swear I sprinted across the house and nearly tackled my girlfriend to get to my laptop fast enough lol.

man i took a mean L Saturday. I wasn't gonna come in here but i had to congratulate everyone who scored on this release congrats

Story time. 

Thursday/Friday morning i went crazy with my card for Supreme grabbing any and everything that i can in my size that restocked. Little did i know my bank Wells Fargo would be putting a hold on my card due to Fraud Protection. I didnt use my card Friday night to find out that it had been put on hold SMH :smh:

I get thru YS for my size 7.5 all to find out my card kept getting declined and i honestly wasn't sure why everything matches up and i just used the card for the breds release. I call my bank up last night because i tried making few more purchases throughout the day to no Avail. 

Come to find out my card was put on hold and that i had 3 supreme charges declined as well as an order from YeezySupply declined the banker told me.. I was sick but im sorta over it now aha yea right ill be in the feels for awhile especially knowing i had money on my card

nothing but an L Saturday lol oh well 

Kind of the same thing happened to me on the supreme drop. Accidentally charged the same card 3 times for the sades but they end up going through which I was juiced. Used another card for other items and then both cards couldn't purchase anything because kept saying declined purchase....Got an email the other day asking if the purchases were fraud or not...luckily I end up scoring through paypal for my card that wouldn't work for supreme....luck

This is correct. Password page was up for 5-10 mins, deleting /password just brought you back to the password page. From the moment the password page went up, I was copy/pasting yeezysupply.com and enter every 5 seconds.

I was 20 seconds too slow, otherwise I would've doubled-up and gotten a 5 for my girl. :smh:

Got my 8.5 doe. Received a shipped email last night. :nthat:

this is exactly what i was doing as well .. except i was using checkout.yeezysupply.com and instead of copying and pasting i would just delete the url and click on "c" which would bring up the whole URL again and hit enter .. i was actually moving too fast and instead of highlighting the whole url and deleting it i just put the "c" at the end of checkout.yeezysupply.com and for whatever reason that actually redirected my to the product page which worked out in my favor .. and i was able to check out 2 8.5s using diff name / cc .. first one was all autofilled but the second i manually entered and was still able to cop .. got shipping for both as well ..

I just use the basic free Page Monitor extension from Google Chrome. Just type in page monitor in the Extensions page and it'll pop up.

Gotta make sure you're refresh/recheck is at lowest possible intervals. Mine was set to 5 second intervals with a loud *** chime when a change was made. Swear I sprinted across the house and nearly tackled my girlfriend to get to my laptop fast enough lol.
repped, thanks. so it went off when the password page first came up, and then it went off again when the URL changed to v2yeezy...whatever it was, correct?

repped, thanks. so it went off when the password page first came up, and then it went off again when the URL changed to v2yeezy...whatever it was, correct?
Yeah that's what happened to me at least.

i used the same one and mine only went off when the password page first came up .. which is all you really need because you know the product is coming within 10 minutes .. but for the bred release my page monitor did not go off so keep that in mind ..

When that page monitor goes off it's game time. It's crazy the tools we have to use to buy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom