ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frenzy had 160,000 enteries and only gave one pair away?

mean.gif
Not surprised. 
laugh.gif

Was your call within the last couple hours? What size were u able to get from them? Trying to figure out if my size still available since im still waiting for my call
yes got a call at 8am pac this morning and woke me up. I got a size 8 which was my choice. i'm sure they still have plenty of sizes, but i heard 12 was gone.
Is this only if you got an email?

Last edited:
Ya'll hearing about these rumors of a re release?

What your guy's take on it?

I'm really trying to land a pair but man everyone is just hyping these things up lol

I managed to snag a pair via Yeezy Supply. How does YS ship to Canada? UPS? Canada Post? For my fellow Canadians here, how long have packages from YS usually taken to arrive?

Ya'll hearing about these rumors of a re release?

What your guy's take on it?

I'm really trying to land a pair but man everyone is just hyping these things up lol
False in my opinion. A lot of people believe that people are just spreading this rumor in an attempt to drop the resale value lol. 

Frenzy is a scam. Gave it to an egg.

On the yeezy supply drop, a soon as the monitor went off, I got the password page. Sat there for a good 2 minutes refreshing then the product page came up. Selected a sz 10.5 hit purchase, solved two sets of catpchas, then said my captcha was expired had to solve it two more times, Finally put me in line to check out sat there maybe 30-40seconds, took me to the payment screen auto filled all of my info hit place order spun for a few seconds then got a confirmation page. I got an email confirmation @ 8:20 local times (central), got shipping email late last night.

For ADC i had about 8 devices running, my cell phone was let in out of all of them( same device as with the Breds). It let me select a sz 10.5, solved a "grass" captcha added to cart and checked out via paypal no problem. Got shipping for it early afternoon yesterday.

Was anybody else getting the "too many attempts" message when refreshing or entering a password on ys? I could only refresh or submitt a pw maybe 5 times before getting this message, then had to wait a few minutes before it accepted any more entries or refreshes.

Frenzy is a scam. Gave it to an egg.

On the yeezy supply drop, a soon as the monitor went off, I got the password page. Sat there for a good 2 minutes refreshing then the product page came up. Selected a sz 10.5 hit purchase, solved two sets of catpchas, then said my captcha was expired had to solve it two more times, Finally put me in line to check out sat there maybe 30-40seconds, took me to the payment screen auto filled all of my info hit place order spun for a few seconds then got a confirmation page. I got an email confirmation @ 8:20 local times (central), got shipping email late last night.

For ADC i had about 8 devices running, my cell phone was let in out of all of them( same device as with the Breds). It let me select a sz 10.5, solved a "grass" captcha added to cart and checked out via paypal no problem. Got shipping for it early afternoon yesterday.

We're u on wifi or lte

Exactly.  It's not like these are like the Red Octobers or something it's literally the same shoe with many more colorways before and after
clearly you are missing the heel tab AND pull tab ... which makes these different than the Beluga, Oreos and Black Friday pairs with JUST a pull tab.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom