ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

If my billing address is wrong on my YS order but I have a pending charge on my card am I good?

Reps for any help given.

Just seen y'all are talking cameras. I'm a noob when it comes to that. Any cameras yall would suggest? $1,100 is the most I'm trying to spend.

Canon T7i fam. Just came out this month AND has a new autofocus feature. Well worth the 700-800

looks good because maybe it looks like these?

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-1-1-681x383.jpg

Don't even know why I'm asking this because I've done this long enough to know the answer. But for the PayPal submissions with no order confirmations.

In PayPal, I have a stack of Adidas payments that are 'Authorizations' (Which I know are dead) and some that say 'Order Received'

Those are dead too right?
Go on ADC and put your order # and email and look it up, if it shows up then it went through.

Question:

If my billing address is wrong on my YS order but I have a pending charge on my card am I good?

Reps for any help given.
I think it's safe to assume you're good. I can't speak for YS specifically because today was my first cop from there but I've a had a number of occasions where I tried to purchase and had the wrong billing address and if it was going to catch it, it caught it before the payment went thru. Anytime the payment was charged I was good. Good luck.

Last edited:
After you submitted, you didn't get that thank you for your order page with order # and address with total paid? The confirmation screen on ADC that is.

Nope. ADC was having crazy issues with PayPal this morning. Definitely got ghosted on every PP order I submitted today.

Nope. ADC was having crazy issues with PayPal this morning. Definitely got ghosted on every PP order I submitted today.
Okay, then it might not have gone through, I experienced the same but with my Capital One CC, flagged by CC, received email clicked that it was me and good, submitted a couple of times after and it wouldn't go, had 5 ghost authorizations but at least they were quick to remove them. Just hope now that maybe one went through for you.

Last edited:
If I had multiples I'd prob keep one.. these are going to be a pain to keep clean.. Im not super psycho about shoes being shoes but the ENTIRE shoe is white lol.. Ill hold on to them until theyre worth it. Ill trade for red stripes or something that drops later on down the line. Theyre nice though but waaay too much white. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom