ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 1st pair of yeezys and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like them. Oh well.
Repped for being honest 
smokin.gif

Who's thenikedestroyer? I think I remember him being on NT. Also remember him saying he had some reason for doing this, or is he a reseller?
That's SoleMartyr - the man responsible for many NTers scoring Yeezys easily up until the Zebra drop. 
nthat.gif

how much can a pair size 7 oxford tans sell for? condition is maybe a 8.5 to 9 out of 10, thinking of selling my tans for zebras.

It's the Yeezy Cream the UGLIEST sneaker ever made it? Let's be honest guys... Pure teenager hypebeast.

The shoes are ridiculous.

It's the Yeezy Cream the UGLIEST sneaker ever made it? Let's be honest guys... Pure teenager hypebeast.

The shoes are ridiculous.
Yes. But forget just ugliest sneaker. Its the ugliest piece of clothing or accessory ever made. Lets just be honest 

ohwell.gif

How can an all white shoe be ugly?

They're at the bottom of the totem pole. I'd take coppers over em and the coppers were the worst of em all strictly cuz of the color

This is my 1st pair of yeezys and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like them. Oh well.
interesting, is it the shape of the shoe or the cw that you dont like? 

The shape of the shoe and how they feel when I wear them. I can't see myself walking around in them for too long and at my age it's not worth it. I'm not knocking others for wearing them. Just not my cup of tea.

The shape of the shoe and how they feel when I wear them. I can't see myself walking around in them for too long and at my age it's not worth it. I'm not knocking others for wearing them. Just not my cup of tea.
How the feel on foot is the best part about the v2s so comfy, but I havent had a chance to see these in hand so far I like them it might change once they get to me we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom