ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the wait time for you guys that copped on adc?
Got through around 10:55 EST

This time ADC EU restrict one paypal per two pairs and ADC US one paypal per one pair. (Damn I forgot to minor change the address on paypal ... don't know if it work or not)

thanks guys,

ill keep all these tips in mind next drop
I use multiple devices, 3 macs with 2 browsers safari and chrome and one regular and one private mode window per browser. Also use 3 phones 1 on LTE, others on wifi, there are also 2 TWC hotspots I can use to have different IPs. I think it helps having multiple WAN IPs, not LAN IPs.

I use multiple devices, 3 macs with 2 browsers safari and chrome and one regular and one private mode window per browser. Also use 3 phones 1 on LTE, others on wifi, there are also 2 TWC hotspots I can use to have different IPs. I think it helps having multiple WAN IPs, not LAN IPs.
I got 2 pairs from ADC... 

My setup included 

3 macbook pros

3 iphones

2 ipads

Only got through on one computer and a phone... strange thing is, after i got through on a device, i couldnt checkout again wh a second pair..unlike last time with the BREDS.. i was able to go back in and checkout... 

YMMV 

Last edited:
3 macbook pros
3 iphones
2 ipads

only got through on one computer and a phone

YMMV
I got through on pretty much every browser but the LTE one, but later once the site I guess had more users the errors began. First browser that got through, was able to go back 3 times to cart and checkout, no issues.

Last edited:
Had a great weekend. 4/4 for the KAWS x Peanuts shirts and 2 coke white yeezys

Kaws shirts restocked again and my dumbass didnt check out had em carted for half an hour then they were selling out .....made 2 orders like minutes from each other and judging by the #s didnt realize uniqlo had so much people ordering from em ... ended up with kaws tees i wasnt aiming for today

K this game aint funny anymore I havent left my bed yet
giphy.gif

In terms of trade value where do the Cream Whites compare to the Breds? Could you do a trade straight up or would you need to add more to the pot to complete a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom