ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
part 1 of the yeezy saga is over: obtaining pears

part 2 isnt as easy: finding a size swap. SS cant even keep these in stock at 599, they sell as quickly as theyre uploaded!

FWIW, SS offering 475 for these. $50 more than oreos and breds

I wonder what the projected longevity for Boost is...wear your shoes before they crumble my dudes.

Address ? 
laugh.gif

Footsites are myths to me. I've been trying to purchase hyped pairs online through all of those sites since 2013 and have won 0. FinishLine is different but FTL/Champs/EastBay/FA, 0.

Congrats to you, crazy skills. Do you just keep manually adding to the cart even when they say that all items are carted? Just keep spamming?
From the Reservation apps, not the online relase, The only time iv'e ever scored was the Black 750's and that was un announced thru Eastbay. Otherwise Ive never carted with footsites online, I always get the error processing.

Got lucky with Zebras, Got thru on Adidas.com and Yeezy supply.

So now that its over I think I can get a response to this. What was everyone posting about the 10 min HS and all that? Is that the footlocker app or a Reservations app? How were you supposed to enter that raffle?

edit

How did you guys find info about raffles around your area and online? I only knew about the raffles on the Restocks app. Missed out on sites like Ubiq and Villa and I'm in Philly too :x

Last edited:
So now that its over I think I can get a response to this. What was everyone posting about the 10 min HS and all that? Is that the footlocker app or a Reservations app? How were you supposed to enter that raffle?

edit

How did you guys find info about raffles around your area and online? I only knew about the raffles on the Restocks app. Missed out on sites like Ubiq and Villa and I'm in Philly too :x

Download the apps..footlocker/champs/footaction

Fill out all of ur info

If ur local store is getting the shoes/in the raffle it will be listed in launch locator

Everyone starts with 6 min HS..ur time increases with the more $$$ u spend at each store

Make sure u use the app and show ur a member when ur at the store to get credited for purchases

*you will get to choose which locations u want to enter up to 3 but can only hit once for those 3

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I just did.

I still don't understand how my second purchase with standard shipping shipped before my first purchase with expedite shipping
From experience, standard shipping gets shipped out before expedite shipping.

What people are describing above are not ghost orders. People got to the final order placed screen but never received an order confirmation email. Ghost order folks got kicked back to payment but had PayPal payments (authorizations) sent to Adidas.

I didn't get kicked back to payment. Mine said time ran out after. I placed my first order and went for a second . Never got an Adidas confirmation and I'm truthfully not tripping because i ended up with two pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom