ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not lit
[h2]FedEx Express National Service Disruption[/h2]
Last updated: May 2, 2017

FedEx Express experienced substantial disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to a temporary IT system outage. We immediately implemented contingency plans to minimize the impact to our customers. We regret any inconvenience this has caused. Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the money-back guarantee is not in effect for FedEx Express packages due for delivery on May 2, 2017.

Continue to check the status  of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339  or stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center

Might have someone for $465 but that still seems high to me

Getting worried that the price drop may not happen as people seem to be immediately setting prices at 550-600 and I'm expecting that to stick
What size are you trying to grab?

Last edited:
Might have someone for $465 but that still seems high to me

Getting worried that the price drop may not happen as people seem to be immediately setting prices at 550-600 and I'm expecting that to stick

What size are you trying to grab?

Either a 9.5 or 10. Never gotten a Yeezy before but I'm hearing TTS and .5 up both work fine for the V2. I know 10 had a pretty dang high stock count so I'm looking out for $350-400

Last edited:
What? "Label Created" means everything. IT means your order won't get cancelled and your order is waiting for UPS or FEDEX to pick up their pallets. IT has been seen by workers and processed through their conveyer belts. Its the definition of SHIPPED from ADC. ADC moves on to other orders to fulfill.

No, it doesn't mean anything in terms of shipping progress. Tracking numbers are assigned automatically during the order load process (the second step in the process after the system verifies sufficient inventory to fulfill the order and processes payment) and way before it hits the warehouse and someone physically picks and ships it.

They likely processed order loads throughout the weekend which created shipping labels and tracking, but orders wouldn't of been physically picked by the warehouse until Monday morning at the earliest.

Yes, "label created" means your order is confirmed, but in terms of shipment progress it doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Either a 9.5 or 10. Never gotten a Yeezy before but I'm hearing TTS and .5 up both work fine for the V2. I know 10 had a pretty dang high stock count so I'm looking out for $350-400
I always say go half up, or tts insole out. I'm a 12 so I can wear 12 no insole or since 12.5 are unicorn a 13 with insole

Last edited:
I think prices will start to dip a little in a week or two but I don't think it'll drop more than $400-$420 for those sizes. I'd try to get a pair within the next couple of weeks before prices start going up, especially with summer around the corner.

Last edited:
I think prices will start to dip a little in a week or two but I don't think it'll drop more than $400-$420 for those sizes. I'd try to get a pair within the next couple of weeks before prices start going up, especially with summer around the corner.

Yeah definitely. Been monitoring resale for yeezys since the V1 PB rerelease and there's a clear pattern of the first 2 weeks being the key time to buy. I'm coming to grips with dropping $400 at least for shoes which I've not yet done. Just bought a new lens for my GH4 so was trying to save, buuuuut ya knoooow

go up .5 from UB size or TTS (Nike). Extra room is always better than extra tight

I only have 2.0 UBs and went 9.5, my TTS (Nike). Length is perfect but they're real snug around the ankle, probably could have gone up .5 and still been fine. How's the ankle area on these?

I only have 2.0 UBs and went 9.5, my TTS (Nike). Length is perfect but they're real snug around the ankle, probably could have gone up .5 and still been fine. How's the ankle area on these?
Ankle is fine on V2 for me. I do notice toebox can get snug at times but only when im sitting and toes are pushing fwd

I doubt prices will drop to the 300s. Mid to maybe low 4 if you're good, but 3 is pushing it.!

I doubt prices will drop to the 300s. Mid to maybe low 4 if you're good, but 3 is pushing it.!

if it was middle of winter I can imagine mid 300s happening

but its spring, white is a summer kick.

right around 4 sounds right but again, who knows

The way i see it people are willing to pay low 500s for these and sellers are willing to sell for mid 400s. This is based off sites like stockx and some consignment shops selling for low 500s and after fees/shipping seller receiving mid 400s. Best bet is probably a local meet up

No, it doesn't mean anything in terms of shipping progress. Tracking numbers are assigned automatically during the order load process (the second step in the process after the system verifies sufficient inventory to fulfill the order) and way before it hits the warehouse and someone physically picks and ships it.

They likely processed order loads throughout the weekend which created shipping labels and tracking, but orders wouldn't of been physically picked by the warehouse until Monday morning at the earliest.

Yes, "label created" means your order is confirmed, but in terms of shipment progress it doesn't mean anything.
That makes zero sense. If that was true, everyone would get the tracking numbers at the same time (Label Created), but we don't. Hate to break it to you but warehouses still work over the weekend shipping orders, but instead of the carriers picking them up, they store them where they are ready to leave the warehouse at any given moment. 

Shipping labels are made the second a worker holds the box and the computer prints out the label so they stick it on the box. At this point, the carrier knows the information of the buyer and the weight and the supplier. IF the buyer has MyChoice (UPS) or Shipping Manager (FedEx), they are able to see that they have a package in the system under their name and address.

Label created means your order is packed and taped and is either waiting by the gate for a carrier to come and pick the pallets up or in transit to the carriers site, where theres a wait until a worker there scans it and tosses it down the line.

I'm assuming your TTS is a 9.5 (like me) so I'd say go for the 10. Also, as you mentioned, size 10s are super plentiful. Definitely the most produced size, so you should be able to find the best deal there. 9.5 and 10.5 are fetching slightly higher prices.

Y'all Wylin, these ain't going for no $300, I could cash out every pair on goat right now and receive about $450 after fees minimum

They are listed at a higher price than breds (when bred just released) at FC , the demand is higher for this so even with 7k more stock it doesn't mean anything. 
Exactly. This is the spring/summer shoe to have. And I'm seeing a lot of people doubling up because they know the all white shoe will get beat sooner than later. I see these rising quite a bit a month or two down the road when people are looking for fresh pairs. 

175x400px-LM-ba66eb64_derrick-roses-son-game-4-press-conference.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom