ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

175x400px-LM-ba66eb64_derrick-roses-son-game-4-press-conference.jpeg

Don't judge. I am sure I'm not the only Yeezy first timer who does this kind of thing. 

Can't go pro without starting as a noob.

Not judging, actually don't have much feeling either way.
It's cool you bagged your first Yzy at retail. Your numerous posts on same issue are just repetitive and seems to stress you out. Imagine you'd be over the moon once in hand. That's all.
Good luck on future pickups. Gets much more interesting if you decide to continue the Hunt.

weird how my ghost order is moving but my main first order that shipped yesterday isnt?

Don't judge. I am sure I'm not the only Yeezy first timer who does this kind of thing. 

Can't go pro without starting as a noob.

Calling about your order a dozen times doesn't help tbh. The CSR has no better idea about the status of your order anymore than you as they see the exact same thing you do. Calling and asking about it multiple times would just make them wanna cancel your order so you don't call about it anymore. You'd complain online but you'll still be trying to cop the next release

Last edited:
Seeing everyone on social media crying over getting these dirty is cracking me up, tire marks everywhere!  
roll.gif

PS - absolutely f'ing hate when that happens! 
devil.gif

Seeing everyone on social media crying over getting these dirty is cracking me up, tire marks everywhere!  
roll.gif

PS - absolutely f'ing hate when that happens! 
devil.gif
It's probably worse than stubbing your toe when walking barefoot...cause the pain will go away. But that tire mark 
mad.gif

It's probably worse than stubbing your toe when walking barefoot...cause the pain will go away. But that tire mark 
mad.gif
made me cringe reading this! lol

and true tho ...These are going in the washing machine along with all my other white boosts if they get dirty tho 
pimp.gif

That makes zero sense. If that was true, everyone would get the tracking numbers at the same time (Label Created), but we don't. Hate to break it to you but warehouses still work over the weekend shipping orders, but instead of the carriers picking them up, they store them where they are ready to leave the warehouse at any given moment. 
Shipping labels are made the second a worker holds the box and the computer prints out the label so they stick it on the box. At this point, the carrier knows the information of the buyer and the weight and the supplier. IF the buyer has MyChoice (UPS) or Shipping Manager (FedEx), they are able to see that they have a package in the system under their name and address.

Label created means your order is packed and taped and is either waiting by the gate for a carrier to come and pick the pallets up or in transit to the carriers site, where theres a wait until a worker there scans it and tosses it down the line.
Negative. The system processes it by order numbers and at times will need to scan the sku ofitem to keep track of quantity. Label created does mean it just has been processed in the system(generate label for that address). Doesn't mean it has been stamped on a box yet. I worked for ups part time during college breaks and have work with companies that processed orders.

Last edited:
Just bought a multiple pairs around my way for 400 (Sz 10.5-11). If you can't get it down to 450. You aren't trying hard enough.

First week of resell isn't always great . It's the same old same old 

I don't know why people still bother to get in that argument

First week of resell isn't always great . It's the same old same old 

I don't know why people still bother to get in that argument
I remember when I finally sold my Oreos on GOAT I jumped at the offer $550, which was $50 higher than the average, I thought get rid of them before they go down, about 2-3 weeks later is when they spiked up even more about $100 or so more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom