ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You owe me $570.00 for posting this picture

It MADE me order a pair off goat[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Haha. I'm not the biggest fan of the fit but for the style that they were going for I think they pulled it off. Only $570? What size did you order?

This is an exchange on my twitter feed:

A friend: down low site posted

douche bag #1: Got nothing better to do than blow up sites smh

A friend: You guys sound ridiculous. How old are you 12?  YOU DON'T OWN THE SITES. I don't blow up sites already shared. You under a rock?

douche bag #1: Yes but normal people dont know about these. Your costing yourself money with every link you EFFING post

A friend: "Normal people"?

This is what society has become in 2017

A friend: You guys sound ridiculous. How old are you 12?  YOU DON'T OWN THE SITES. I don't blow up sites already shared. You under a rock?

douche bag #1: Yes but normal people dont know about these. Your costing yourself money with every link you EFFING post

Whate site did u blow up?

[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

sounds a lot like NT

just got shipping from YS

to bad the shoes are already here at my pad 
mean.gif

and its funny because the belugas arent exactly quiet either shoes either, but theres something that they did with belugas that zebras just missed the mark on. cant put my finger on it
It's because of the white and black pattern being so bold...

The Belugas are a dark grey with light grey patterning, more subtle on the eyes.

I still dont see why it's hard to find clothes to wear with Zebras lol.. unless youre trying to do the typical hype beast kanye fits.
Yeah, it's not hard at all.

I think too many people are pressed on trying to match.

Shoes that stand out THAT much actually require the least to wear. 
laugh.gif

You can literately wear the Zebras with black jeans & black sweater/hoodie/shirt to make the outfit look good. 

Last edited:

sounds like typical sneaker twitter tings

I still need one of my YS shipping confirmations...I received one of my orders today. UPS came to my door right before I left the house.

I have a ADC package that was in Rialto since Friday and Fed Ex changed the delivery date to Tues now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom