im not a fan of anyone i just like arguing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This outfit made me want Zebs even more after the release 
nthat.gif
like i siad before i havent seen a fit wear the zebras actually look better than creams. plus the camo/cream combo sounds like a good idea in my head
CLEARLY the better outfit 

Saw and held the Creams in person today. Wow that outsole is a lot more yellow than I thought. I thought the sides would be a lot more white, but it's still faintly yellow and that back heel yellow contrasts the rest of the outsole by a lot. I don't know how some people say that the back heel yellow is not that noticeable... 

And I agree that if given the same fit, Creams look better than Zebras. 

My ranking is: Belugas, Oreos, Cream, Zebra, BRed, Copper, Red, Green

Last edited:
zebras have the best design imo for the v2's. the single color stripe ones (copper, olive, red, white) weren't anything special compared to the zebra's. bred and creams can be worn with anything but again, it's just a simple colorway. belugas are the only other cw that looks unique. 

Shoes looks so great but all those on feet look so bland why though? haha 

Might get a pair in the near future just to see what's up 

zebras have the best design imo for the v2's. the single color stripe ones (copper, olive, red, white) weren't anything special compared to the zebra's. bred and creams can be worn with anything but again, it's just a simple colorway. belugas are the only other cw that looks unique. 

Shoes can look good on the box or perched on a shelf but at the end of the day it's about what looks best on foot/wearability in my opinion. I've had to sell a lot of shoes after buying them because I liked the way they looked as a shoe but they were incredibly difficult to pull of organically. Belugas are unique, have different color blocking and still has no issue with wearability. Can't say the same zebras. Or atleast I haven't seen it yet.

No.. everyone wants to copy Gucci Aces now.. them ***** will be outdated in 2 seasons and I'll still be rocking my unadulterated Creams 
laugh.gif

I added a like to that pic

makes me wanna get dem Gucci but I wear bootcut jeans

Shoes can look good on the box or perched on a shelf but at the end of the day it's about what looks best on foot/wearability in my opinion. I've had to sell a lot of shoes after buying them because I liked the way they looked as a shoe but they were incredibly difficult to pull of organically. Belugas are unique, have different color blocking and still has no issue with wearability. Can't say the same zebras. Or atleast I haven't seen it yet.
White T-shirt, black pants, Zebras

With a shoe that stands out as much as zebras do the rest of the outfit must be simple

True. I've owned all the V2s except the Oreos and I got rid of the Coppers and Greens. 

My top 3 V2s are the Belugas > Zebras > Red Stripe. The Breds and the Creams are pretty much interchangeable with the Red Stripe RN.

The 3 that I mentioned are probably the most difficult to wear on a regular basis/ they aren't as versatile as the other V2s. But I just love the uniqueness of the colourways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom