ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na thankfully i forever get yeezys held. Lost 1 pair of metcons. 1 pair of tri-color nmds, 1 pair of white gum NMD CS 1. Thats just shoes too and all of that was within 3 months.

Baltimore city is a joke if anytihng is in plain view its getting swiped...and thats assuming the fed/ex, usps guy even delivered it and didn't swipe it himself because he saw the box tag THAT ADIDAS LEAVES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE DAMB BOX!!!! :lol:

Sorry man..that sucks..but at least that won't happen again..I would be pissed if someone took my tricos

Just got another shipping notification from ADC...apparently something left today and is getting to me tomorrow...the duplicate game is still on.

So Yeezys are still being delivered to people right?
I'm asking to see how much more stocks will flooding the secondary market so I can buy it cheaper
Answer is yes, but the bulk of it is out. Any late deliveries won't change the market value. This will be the cheapest these creams will get.

stockX verified it. or you mean double verification??
yea sorry I bought off stockx and they verified.  Read here some dude got a pair of fakes from them (FULL disclosure he said they rectified the situation)  but could have been  heresay.  I was just gonna check myself 

Last edited:
I saw some video of a dude that supposedly got fake human races from StockX so idk.. I got legit GG 750s from them though. Not sure if Im up to purchase anything else from them at this point. Fakes are super good and if they let that slip.. idk

Saw zebras in the wild (actually happens quite often in SoCal) This guy is my idol. I can only hope to be as cool as this dude is when I'm that age.
smokin.gif

And before you start clowning- he pulled up in this
lol Newport beach C&C

Ive never seen the same UPS/FedEx driver twice in my entire life.

USPS dude is my guy though

Weird, I never have to worry UPS. Same driver no matter what. Since I moved here (19 years now) I've had two total UPs drivers and knew them both pretty good

Current one is into shoe but running kind. Remember he delivered a couple kicks and he's like damn you like shoes like that? I'm like wait how did you know what's inside and he winked :lol:

Fakes are that good? even in hand?
higher end fakes of V2s are. if youre not very familiar with V2s or have one on hand to compare very high chances youll be fooled. small things are generally consistently different with fakes. out of the box legit v2s have a "stiffer" primeknit that gets softer and less stiff with wear. fakes comes with that pre worn soft prime knit out of the box. other than that its mostly differences in shape, specifically tongue height and the sock liner shape and such. cheaper fakes are much easier to tell though

My shoes were suppose to get delivered on Friday. It's Tuesday and nothing. Called FedEx and they can't find it in the warehouse.... wild some fedex employee stole my package. What can I do?

Weird, I never have to worry UPS. Same driver no matter what. Since I moved here (19 years now) I've had two total UPs drivers and knew them both pretty good

Current one is into shoe but running kind. Remember he delivered a couple kicks and he's like damn you like shoes like that? I'm like wait how did you know what's inside and he winked
laugh.gif

My shoes were suppose to get delivered on Friday. It's Tuesday and nothing. Called FedEx and they can't find it in the warehouse.... wild some fedex employee stole my package. What can I do?
Same here, FedEx driver said he delivered on Friday... never saw the truck on my street at all. I filed a dispute with FedEx, they're supposed to follow up with me today. I asked why are they waiting until Tuesday, too much time has gone by imo, package is probably long gone by now. My fingers are crossed, finally won a pair and FedEx got the drop on my package, thanks Adidas for leaving a target on my package! smh

Sn: This also happened to my wife but luckily she was able to catch the driver before he left our neighborhood and take her package.

i had something like that happen to my oreo v2s. just have someone are the warehouse call you once they find. fortunately mine was found on the same day. there are thousands of packages that arrive at the warehouse everyday and its almost impossible to track it if they're looking specifically for 1

yall OD paranoid. Packages get delayed all the time and apps are slow to update in some cases

Answer is yes, but the bulk of it is out. Any late deliveries won't change the market value. This will be the cheapest these creams will get.

You might be right the lowest I saw it was $440 but it seems to be creeping back up to $450-$460.
But AJ 1 Royals makes me believe that prices will come back down in a week or two.
I'm sure there are lots of people who didn't have time to put them up online.

For example, I bought the Royals for $285 two weeks after it was released thinking it can't get any lower and stock will dry up to drive the prices higher but I see them go for $260 now.

Hope everyone with delivery issues / lost packages gets resolved somehow. With all limited kicks I always hold for pick up from UPS Store or FedEx Office. Mainly for security, if the package somehow happens to get misplaced it shows that the delivery company always had control over the package while during transit or at one of their authorized retail stores. Won't have to deal with the "Delivered, left by front door." with nothing there and having to prove you're not trying to come up on a free pair. Another reason is I work graveyard, I don't want to be woken up during my sleep in the middle of the afternoon lol.

My girl thinks I'm crazy wasting gas to pick up packages since I have Amazon packages delivered without a care and some of those orders are worth way more resale 350 v2 prices. :rolleyes

I explain to her that it's easy to get replacements from Amazon for lost/stolen goods but if you're Yeezy delivery gets jacked you most likely not going to receive a replacement pair but a refund instead.

Last edited:
higher end fakes of V2s are. if youre not very familiar with V2s or have one on hand to compare very high chances youll be fooled. small things are generally consistently different with fakes. out of the box legit v2s have a "stiffer" primeknit that gets softer and less stiff with wear. fakes comes with that pre worn soft prime knit out of the box. other than that its mostly differences in shape, specifically tongue height and the sock liner shape and such. cheaper fakes are much easier to tell though

Are the fakes out for these already? I was thinking I didn't have to worry about that right now because it was just released.
Usually the first batch fakes are really easy to legit check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom