ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer is yes, but the bulk of it is out. Any late deliveries won't change the market value. This will be the cheapest these creams will get.

You might be right the lowest I saw it was $440 but it seems to be creeping back up to $450-$460.
But AJ 1 Royals makes me believe that prices will come back down in a week or two.
I'm sure there are lots of people who didn't have time to put them up online.

For example, I bought the Royals for $285 two weeks after it was released thinking it can't get any lower and stock will dry up to drive the prices higher but I see them go for $260 now.

That's plausable. There's also the Barney's release as well. I've seen pairs go for 400 in local groups so im sure you'll be able to find a solid price out there somewhere.

Are the fakes out for these already? I was thinking I didn't have to worry about that right now because it was just released.
Usually the first batch fakes are really easy to legit check.
2 batches of fakes were out for these before these even dropped. one without the piss tab on the back of the sole and one with it 

What size would y'all buy if you wear a sz.10 in v2?
9.5 or same size as V1.. 750s ran a tad bigger but some might say a 10 because of the zipper situation. I think I couldve gotten a 10.5 but after copping I didnt want to deal with the headache of swapping and then having possible zipper issues.

Funny thing is everyone said V2s ran really small and I tried them on and felt the same.. then after wearing them I realized it wasnt the case unless youre wearing thick socks. So, I would wear the same in all V1, V2, and 750s (though I'd prefer a half size down on 750s).

9.5 or same size as V1.. 750s ran a tad bigger but some might say a 10 because of the zipper situation. I think I couldve gotten a 10.5 but after copping I didnt want to deal with the headache of swapping and then having possible zipper issues.

Funny thing is everyone said V2s ran really small and I tried them on and felt the same.. then after wearing them I realized it wasnt the case unless youre wearing thick socks. So, I would wear the same in all V1, V2, and 750s (though I'd prefer a half size down on 750s).
Really don't know how you wear the same size for all.

I'm a true 13.

V1 - 12.5

750 - 13

V2 - 13.5 or 14 though 14 is a bit more comfy but a WEE bit long

I saw some video of a dude that supposedly got fake human races from StockX so idk.. I got legit GG 750s from them though. Not sure if Im up to purchase anything else from them at this point. Fakes are super good and if they let that slip.. idk

I purchased around 10 pairs from stockX and around 5 from GOAT and I never had a problem with fakes.
Majority of the time they will cancel the sale before they ship out to you if they find out its fake but I am a paranoid person so I go to my local consignment shop just to legit check it for peace of mind. So far everything has been legit.

Instagram raffle via YME Universe
I know that IG raffles aren't liked around here but figured since most of them are over a few would appreciate the info

Saw zebras in the wild (actually happens quite often in SoCal) This guy is my idol. I can only hope to be as cool as this dude is when I'm that age.
smokin.gif

And before you start clowning- he pulled up in this
Why would anyone start clowning?

Weird, I never have to worry UPS. Same driver no matter what. Since I moved here (19 years now) I've had two total UPs drivers and knew them both pretty good

Current one is into shoe but running kind. Remember he delivered a couple kicks and he's like damn you like shoes like that? I'm like wait how did you know what's inside and he winked :lol:

Yeah my UPS guy is like

" How many pairs of shoes you got??? I have been here every few days with even more shoes "

I also have the number to Fedex and UPS hubs too and know the supervisor's first name at each

Benefits: I had a pair of Oreos (yeezy) coming in with the wrong zip code
Saw it went past my hub and on to another north an hour and a half

Called my guy at the UPS HUB and said my package is on to Marquette
Can I get the number and name up there? Yep, called and they held the Oreos

Just Happened to be working there that day. They had already relabeled it and was going to send it back

Snagged them with quickness and had no worries

To the comments about how to get info??

Be friendly

I wish I could put LoJack on their trucks to find them sometimes [emoji]128535[/emoji][emoji]128535[/emoji][emoji]128535[/emoji][emoji]128535[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

Really don't know how you wear the same size for all.

I'm a true 13.

V1 - 12.5

750 - 13

V2 - 13.5 or 14 though 14 is a bit more comfy but a WEE bit long
Im a true 10.5 and went up on V1s so thats where the biggest difference between us is. Most sized down on V1s.. I never did. And when I sized up to an 11.5 with V2s they ended up being great but a bit roomy with my thinner no show socks.
I purchased around 10 pairs from stockX and around 5 from GOAT and I never had a problem with fakes.
Majority of the time they will cancel the sale before they ship out to you if they find out its fake but I am a paranoid person so I go to my local consignment shop just to legit check it for peace of mind. So far everything has been legit.
I personally don't see any of them selling fakes but hearing about that one slip up made me hesitant. Where do you go to get your pair LC'd.. Im wondering if FC will do that here in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom