ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

damn state and county tax? 

in NJ we pay no tax for clothing 
likewise in NYC ... for under $100 - back to school time is high-larious folks breaking down back-to-school clothes in bundles of $100 to get out of the 8+ percent tax.

damn state and county tax? 

in NJ we pay no tax for clothing 
Hell yes we don't.  Me in Flight Club recently:

Me: Hey heads up, man. I'm going to buy this pair of Yeezys.  Here you go (hands employee Yeezys).

Employee: Sounds good, I'll bring them to the register for them to ring you up.

Me: That's okay (types on phone) I just bought this pair online and will have them shipped to my house.  It's over $100 cheaper for me to walk out of here now, have you ship them to my house in NJ, and avoid the New York state and city tax.

Employee: Oh, um, okay!  Uh, bye then! 

A huge THANK YOU to @bgv4 for reaching out to me and ooping me my size for retail + shipping. Now I can match my son once he fits into his pair [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] View media item 2108829View media item 2108830View media item 2108831View media item 2397764
5tiiq.jpg

Expect all little something in the mail on Monday :wink:

Hell yes we don't.  Me in Flight Club recently:

Me: Hey heads up, man. I'm going to buy this pair of Yeezys.  Here you go (hands employee Yeezys).

Employee: Sounds good, I'll bring them to the register for them to ring you up.

Me: That's okay (types on phone) I just bought this pair online and will have them shipped to my house.  It's over $100 cheaper for me to walk out of here now, have you ship them to my house in NJ, and avoid the New York state and city tax.

Employee: Oh, um, okay!  Uh, bye then! 
I imagine this happens on Complex's "Sneaker Shopping". Just off camera

So what is everyone's predictions on the next drop, more or less than creams? Hearing both, but clearly want the latter

So what is everyone's predictions on the next drop, more or less than creams? Hearing both, but clearly want the latter
Highly doubt it will be more. Last rumor I heard from a somewhat reliable source, but also one who has been wrong occasionally in the past, was that they'd be similar to beluga numbers. But otherwise I have no idea.

A huge THANK YOU to @bgv4 for reaching out to me and ooping me my size for retail + shipping. Now I can match my son once he fits into his pair [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

5tiiq.jpg

Expect all little something in the mail on Monday
wink.gif
It's lit.  Great to hear the help in the forums still exists.  I remember when @BeenBamboozled  oop'ed me the OVO Black/Gold T-shirt for retail + ship.  
nthat.gif

Highly doubt it will be more. Last rumor I heard from a somewhat reliable source, but also one who has been wrong occasionally in the past, was that they'd be similar to beluga numbers. But otherwise I have no idea.
Safe to say if no infant sizes will be available, they will be more on the limited side, but in any case time will tell 

Safe to say if no infant sizes will be available, they will be more on the limited side, but in any case time will tell 
I don't think that's any indicator if I'm being honest

TD's and PB's had infant sizes and were limited

Oreo's were not as limited as other pairs and didn't have infant pairs

I don't think that's any indicator if I'm being honest
TD's and PB's had infant sizes and were limited
Oreo's were not as limited as other pairs and didn't have infant pairs

yea but TD and PB infants dropped AFTER the initial releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom