ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok blossom

http://niketalk.com/content/type/height/600[/ITMG]
[GALLERY="media, 2432663"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Wrong awesome blossom

I got it from this sketch

[URL=http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/IMG_5110.jpg.html][GALLERY="media, 2432669"][/GALLERY][/URL]

"Coming out my nose" [emoji]128067[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Office 
pimp.gif

GOAT found a stain on my pair on the heel, anyone have experience with this? Pretty much have to offer a discount and hope the buyer accepts.

GOAT found a stain on my pair on the heel, anyone have experience with this? Pretty much have to offer a discount and hope the buyer accepts.
GOAT is super nitpicky from what I've heard; good for the buyer but not the seller, I only deal with StockX

GOAT is super nitpicky from what I've heard; good for the buyer but not the seller, I only deal with StockX
Yeah I've heard that as well but never had issues, its a tough situation because its a manufacturing defect but I have to pay for it. I'm just wondering what happens if the buyer doesn't accept my discounted rate. Yes in the grand scheme of things I'm still lucky to even have this pair but just annoying.

View media item 2309307

mine all came with small black dots on the bottom of the soles

sent a pair off like that and got approved no problem

post a pic? you can deny a discount and the buyer could still take it otherwise they gotta go looking for another pair

Yeah I've heard that as well but never had issues, its a tough situation because its a manufacturing defect but I have to pay for it. I'm just wondering what happens if the buyer doesn't accept my discounted rate. Yes in the grand scheme of things I'm still lucky to even have this pair but just annoying.
Yeah, I feel it bro. But you gotta put yourself in the buyer's shoes too even though it's a manufacturing defect. If you're paying resell you want a perfect pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom