ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, it was a lot funnier when I was younger or Adam Sandler movies in general. But I realized how stupid his movies are; as I got older.
There are a few timeless classics

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison will never get old as well as The Waterboy

I know there's been a huge amount of YS shipping questions, but most of the pending orders has finally been shipped, as far as I know from my friends order.

But has anyone had their shipment been stuck at label created since like 2nd May until now without movement?

I received the shipped email on 2nd May, but it's still without any movement of parcel.

Friend's order was created yesterday and already on the move yet mine's been since 2nd May.

Beautiful day here in SoCal 
nthat.gif

Should probably go vacuum the car next lol 

Well I have finally joined the yeezy club. Got my first pair and I love them! The only pair that I really wanted. 
Nice pickup.  That was my first pair also and did not regret it.  IMHO Breds, Beluga's, and Oreo's top 3 Yeezy 350 V2 releases so far in terms of looks.  Need to get me some 750 Choco's or LG/Gum

You took his and my joke too serious, dude.
That one was for all of us Gen X 80s Kids.
Know your full user id referred to the appetizer.
Relax. Enjoy your pickup. That's all.

View media item 2432700

View media item 2432900

Me????

I think a lot of ya in here need to

You know... I could say but it.... You know. I'd probably get banned for saying it

I'm gen X but never watched that stupid show

Oops, I'll just R-E-L-A-X over here with my p/u

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 2432833

Beautiful day here in SoCal :nthat:

Should probably go vacuum the car next lol 

Nice pic [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Yeah you should probably vacuum up all those boogers [emoji]128067[/emoji][emoji]128067[/emoji][emoji]128067[/emoji][emoji]128067[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
First people try to rip GOAT for letting fakes through (which was never proven) now its "they are too picky"
If anything we should all be happy that they are very meticulous in their checks of these shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom