ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First people try to rip GOAT for letting fakes through (which was never proven) now its "they are too picky"

Big difference between letting through a pair of fakes and rejecting a pair of legit shoes because of a "Misshapen insole"

roll.gif

First people try to rip GOAT for letting fakes through (which was never proven) now its "they are too picky"

Big difference between letting through a pair of fakes and rejecting a pair of legit shoes because of a "Misshapen insole"
:rofl:

If you've been on NT long enough and frequent some of these threads you'll see dudes complain over the dumbest ****

I'm sure there's way more out there and worse

got my call from barneys!!

was told that the total is 220+12(shipping), and they use fedex!

Does anyone else have different looking labels on their V2 box? My Beluga pair from NiceKicksLA and my Cream piar from FNL are different. The V2 on my beluga box is right above to the left of the bar code. On the creams the V2 is FAR away from the bar code

My younger brother and I wear the same shoe size. When he was in high school I'd double up on shoes I knew he wanted so he'd have his own pair and wouldn't be tempted to try and wear my shoes.

I don't buy used, people are nasty(you know who you are). They wear their shoes with no socks and freeball in pants.

No thanks, I'll pay extra for new.

Does anyone else have different looking labels on their V2 box? My Beluga pair from NiceKicksLA and my Cream piar from FNL are different. The V2 on my beluga box is right above to the left of the bar code. On the creams the V2 is FAR away from the bar code
Why does this matter?

My younger brother and I wear the same shoe size. When he was in high school I'd double up on shoes I knew he wanted so he'd have his own pair and wouldn't be tempted to try and wear my shoes.

I don't buy used, people are nasty(you know who you are). They wear their shoes with no socks and freeball in pants.

No thanks, I'll pay extra for new.

Agreed. I do the same with cars.

Freeball tho :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom