ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebras were my only Yeezy but I flipped them, I went TTS if that helps yea cause I got breds sz 13 and it feels kinda spacious so I'm confused on sizing with yeezys these days

Ultra Boosts, Jordan 1's, Air Max 1's all TTS

Yea cause I be confused cause breds feel a lil big in 13

Last edited:
seems like alot of ppl hit on the creams. i was overseas during the release so i just paid resell of $375 for them.   the seller was desperate to sell so i can live with that price. not to mention the 10% ebay bucks ends today so that was a bonus

And there goes that under $400 pair everybody was looking for 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
ok just making sure

If it makes you feel better, I still haven't got a call back yet Zyzz. They said 48 hours but that has passed.

it says you must respond to the email within 48 hours

im not too worried. if they're making calls during the weekend and I don't get one by Sunday evening then I might be worried but regardless I don't think I've seen anyone get the email and not get a call but I could be wrong?

it says you must respond to the email within 48 hours

im not too worried. if they're making calls during the weekend and I don't get one by Sunday evening then I might be worried but regardless I don't think I've seen anyone get the email and not get a call but I could be wrong?

They will call u, as I said before I got a call the week after I responded, you will be fine

Whats the story behind making an ikea colorway...of all deptartment stores to choose from
Guessing on yeezy supposely doing ikea furniture or something? All that furniture might look good in your man cave with all that fin balor gear on your walls :nerd: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom