ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost fell for some Feezys on eBay. Recommend do some research before buying in there especially with the 0-10 feedbacks
Everything Fake on ebay

mean.gif

Almost fell for some Feezys on eBay myself if I didn't ask a friend. Recommend you do some research or ask before buying on there especially with the 0-10 feedbacks

Most of the pairs I see on eBay of the creams are 0-5 feedback

Everybody a reseller

Never thought I'd see coppers go for more than cream lol
Im still kinda blown coppers arent as popular.

I for sure thought they were the better of the 3 blk fridays.

Then again...I didnt want to pick the red stripe ones bc I have infrared 6s so i think i had a bias lol

I dont like having the same colorway on different shoes

Goat is like the Go to when someone wants to contest a price.

But yet people still wanna haggle on a price?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Just buy them from goat and stop messaging me. 
mean.gif

yup, especially when they get a huge amount of tourist traffic. They have no idea about a bovine website. Some people actually take pride in buying from Flight Club, its a novelty actually. 

Last edited:
Goat is like the Go to when someone wants to contest a price.

But yet people still wanna haggle on a price? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Just buy them from goat and stop messaging me. :smh:

Hate when dudes hit my inbox talking about Goat and then telling me about seller fees. You were never going to buy from goat anyway so why are you talking to me about fees even when I'm priced lower?

@babyJs23  or a knowledgeable link member.  Can I get an link to a size 10 infant Yeezy Cream White.  I know they sitting out there for retail somewhere, just can't find it.  TIA   
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom