ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving these :pimp:

ohi7n4.jpg

Many thanks again
bgv4 bgv4 for the retail oop :nthat:
View media item 2434461

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] No problem at all, glad the extra size I had worked out for you.

Last edited:

I found a few, they are for a buddy and he wants to get them from the US if possible.  I explained that might not be possible but they sitting on oversea's site.  He was looking at paying resell, but I don't even know if it'd be worth to pay resell or retail + shipping through EU.  All the sites I found for him were from EU / Etc.
Might be worth it to email gloryhole (lol) and see if they remove vat? If they do then it may be worth it

I found a few, they are for a buddy and he wants to get them from the US if possible.  I explained that might not be possible but they sitting on oversea's site.  He was looking at paying resell, but I don't even know if it'd be worth to pay resell or retail + shipping through EU.  All the sites I found for him were from EU / Etc.
why not pay resell? i see some sellers selling them for $150 + free shipping.  easy decision imo

why not pay resell? i see some sellers selling them for $150 + free shipping.  easy decision imo
Well he's looking in a local FB group, so maybe someone who just has those Bricks will move it to him for a fair price.  Not a lot of people bought Infants for resell though, so it's kinda hard to find someone getting rid of Infant Pairs.

Well he's looking in a local FB group, so maybe someone who just has those Bricks will move it to him for a fair price.  Not a lot of people bought Infants for resell though, so it's kinda hard to find someone getting rid of Infant Pairs.
check ur pm

ok looks like u missed out on the auction i just sent u.  i won them instead for my kid but i was just giving u a shot at them first

Haven't been following the thread so my b if that has already been discussed...

But I still haven't received any shipping updates from Yeezy Supply.

I got charged and everything but nothing is showing up 
mean.gif

More so worried because they're supposed to be getting shipped to my dorm and I'm moving out next week. 

Anyone know how the infants fit. My son is an 11 in nikes.
Do the Yeezy infants run a little big?

My son is an 11 in Nike/Jordan also, fhe 10K fit perfect with a little room in the toebox for him. Conversely, my daughter is an 8 in Nike/Jordan but her 9Ks are way too big because her feet are more narrow.

Repped, need to start looking for a 10 asap

Last edited:

Haven't been following the thread so my b if that has already been discussed...

But I still haven't received any shipping updates from Yeezy Supply.

I got charged and everything but nothing is showing up 
mean.gif

More so worried because they're supposed to be getting shipped to my dorm and I'm moving out next week. 
I have got the shipment email since 2nd May but it's still at label created since then.

@AirRaab   direct me to post where you posted copped grails for 300$ please.  Thanks. 

I know that was you......  Someone help me find that post, copped grails Fear 5's for 300$ who just posted that I know I saw it....

Last edited:
I coulda sworn I was just browsing this forum or another one and someone posted a picture of copping some 5's off StockX for 300$ in here.

Someone tell me I'm crazy (Other than Raab :tongue:)  or halp.  Cause I swear I saw this post in this forum and the same exact post on one of my facebook groups...

Last edited:
Sorry if this is annoying but is there anyone located in the Us still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? It's been 2 weeks already and still nothing, should I call my bank to cancel transaction at this point? Thanks

Sorry if this is annoying but is there anyone located in the Us still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? It's been 2 weeks already and still nothing, should I call my bank to cancel transaction at this point? Thanks
i would just wait if i were you. u can always dispute it later. why risk yeezys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom