ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not more dissing Nike per say, its capitalizing on another brands hype.
Copying another typeface of a "hype" brand works yeah, but Anti Swoosh? Come on lol.

It's not a bad hat to be honest, but having anything that's a direct copy of another typeface is just going to be just another "inspired" brand like many others.

But it will get you the IG likes though, no doubt lol.

I aint make it, I just rolled with it. :lol:

I dig it to be honest, and the anti swoosh is there to be a play on the whole adidas winning (popularity anyways) at the moment over Nike, shock factor. If my homie were to do this next year then that ship has sailed already. Good timing on his end.

And yes it will get me likes, almost 2,500. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
I aint make it, I just rolled with it.
laugh.gif

I dig it to be honest, and the anti swoosh is there to be a play on the whole adidas winning (popularity anyways) at the moment over Nike, shock factor. If my homie were to do this next year then that ship has sailed already. Good timing on his end.

You like to set **** on fire don't you Picasso ? haha well in some threads though 
laugh.gif

I don't see the $380 creams, are they size 9.5 or 10 at all? The guys I was buying from flaked so I'm back to square one trying to cop for closer to $400 than 500.

I aint make it, I just rolled with it.
laugh.gif

Good for you.

No hate, your pics are good, although I'm not a big fan of the fits but that's just my own preference.

And is your friend, working on some IKEA-ish thing right now? lol.

Last edited:
Just watched Chris Rocks sneaker shopping episode but theres nothing more entertaining than desiigners episode that guy has energy for days 

How do the season 3 boots fit? I'm a TTS 10 in 1.0 and 2.0 UB, 9.5 in 3.0 UB, and 10.5 in V2.
Im a 10 in the V2 and 9.5 in the V1. I have a 43 in the Season 3 boots and they are roomy.

-Season 2 boots fit snug.
-Season 3 fit roomy.
-Season 4 fit TTS.

Just picked up the Season 4, they are what the 3 shoudve been IMO.

And just for pics my homie made hats and shirts and gave me a couple to take pics with.
laugh.gif
Season 4 boots def better than season 3.

Tried waiting for S3 to go on sale and my size was gone before then.

Gonna try the same from these shrugs

he messed up by reusing the finishline box. although UPS is at fault here the only time ill use a box with branding or labeling is if its a amazon box or a boutique no one will know of immediately. 

he messed up by reusing the finishline box. although UPS is at fault here the only time ill use a box with branding or labeling is if its a amazon box or a boutique no one will know of immediately. 
I always flip the box inside out if theyre labeled light that

Rookie mistake

I always flip the box inside out if theyre labeled light that

Rookie mistake
i generally ship USPS or UPS from my home town since I know the people and its near my old job. But i recently started an new job in a new town and i had to ship 3 pairs of yeezys to one buyer at a new UPS store. I had them all boxed up and ready to go, but instead of filling out the form myself the guy behind the counter took the info verbally and he asked me to state what the items were AND the value 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 i got nevervous and stumbled my words when i said shoes and $1XXX. But i paid for signature confirmation.Luckily dude didnt seem an ounce bit interested in whatever the eff i had in the box and through it on the pile of packages thaat needed to be sorted. Buyer got the shoes and that was the end of that.

i generally ship USPS or UPS from my home town since I know the people and its near my old job. But i recently started an new job in a new town and i had to ship 3 pairs of yeezys to one buyer at a new UPS store. I had them all boxed up and ready to go, but instead of filling out the form myself the guy behind the counter took the info verbally and he asked me to state what the items were AND the value 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 i got nevervous and stumbled my words when i said shoes and $1XXX. But i paid for signature confirmation.Luckily dude didnt seem an ounce bit interested in whatever the eff i had in the box and through it on the pile of packages thaat needed to be sorted. Buyer got the shoes and that was the end of that.
Keep in mind that a one time come up is not worth the risk of losing a stable job for. I know it's probably difficult for us as sneaker heads to grasp, but the vast majority of the population do not care about shoes lol.

Keep in mind that a one time come up is not worth the risk of losing a stable job for. I know it's probably difficult for us as sneaker heads to grasp, but the vast majority of the population do not care about shoes lol.
definitely, its got less to do with employee and more to do with the fact thats its a brand new ups that i never went to. im generally a tad bit nervouse when youre talking that kind of money. would be more than annoying to have an issue.

They make me laugh 
was watching a boostgod video the other day (where i went wrong) and it was a Q&A type thing. and one of the questions was "DId you ever think boost was going to change your life the way it has?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom