ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the call
friday-celebration-gif-jackie-chan-chris-tucker-car-dancing-rush-hour.gif

I had one pair of Creams sent home and one to my office at work.

The pair to my office was marked delivered by FedEx but never actually delivered. I was at work when it "delivered". Then they said their investigation showed nothing wrong or out of the ordinary.

Basically, they saw Adidas on the box and stole the package.

See that's the issue with investigations. They can just say everything went fine

I think you need to file a police report sadly and send it to adidas and FedEx. Then they will take you seriously. Because if FedEx denies any wrong doing, unless adidas is nice then they won't refund you

So 20k zebras restocking?? If so I need a pair

We don't believe you....you need more people. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

So there hasn't been a long enough time since the zebra release for a new production run - which happens months prior to a release. So, you're thinking that ADC produced 20K during the first run but decides only to release a third of stock for a 're-stock' within several weeks of the original release?

See that's the issue with investigations. They can just say everything went fine

I think you need to file a police report sadly and send it to adidas and FedEx. Then they will take you seriously. Because if FedEx denies any wrong doing, unless adidas is nice then they won't refund you
Yeah man I really hope /// just refund me so I can put this behind me!  I kept them looped in throughout my experience so fingers crossed!

Barney's call came in.  Good thing my fiance was out of her morning meeting and could pick up.  Was going to tell her to double up on size 6, but heard those were out and just got me a size 9.

Yeah man I really hope /// just refund me so I can put this behind me!  I kept them looped in throughout my experience so fingers crossed!

Good luck man

apparently 2muchsol3 and chicken wop are getting exposed on insta right now by a user @fbccbayarea 
roll.gif

[h1]  [/h1]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom