ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 3 weeks too late.
I figured, but people still getting calls didn't hurt to ask 
ohwell.gif

..Just did a local purchases for the yeezy 350 cream sz 10.5, (100% legit, I checked them out) DS with box.. for 300$ cash, guy just didn't want them anymore I guess...my first pair yeezys...damn these are clean.

you didn't know the guy and he sold to you for $300???

Thats nuts....if you some how obtained yeezys then you know how hard it is to get them....so that must mean you know you can flip for a solid $400 easy...your lucky day

..Just did a local purchases for the yeezy 350 cream sz 10.5, (100% legit, I checked them out) DS with box.. for 300$ cash, guy just didn't want them anymore I guess...my first pair yeezys...damn these are clean.

only 50 dollars over retail and tax. thats a come up!! Congrats!!!

Last edited:

fishy but could be a come up.

You think so? I think the box cond is pretty decent. Or it's just me
These 3 pics look fine.  Your first pic made it seem like it had a "weaker" box, which used to be a sign of fakes. 

Congrats, thats a great price.  Best I've found locally is $435... 

Last edited:
So Barney's finally called and AFTER I placed the order with them over the phone, Chase denied the transaction because they thought it was fraud. FML.

Is there anything I can do at this point? Barney's tried to call me but I missed the call as I was in a meeting. I tried calling back and emailing to no avail :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom